Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia aa - Liverpool St  (Read 2450 times)

62 review(s) for Antonia aa (20 positive, 15 neutral, 27 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Man of steel

External Link/Members Only

In Liverpool st - fancied a lunch time punt and opted for Antonia aa over Anaysx. Needed to punt a genuine size 6 hottie for a reasonable price after a previous very disappointing below expectation punt in Birmingham.

I had punted Antonia aa previously a number of times during the period 2019-2020 pre covid. So review ✌. The price for 30 mins has now increased from £70 to £100 h/h.

Comms. Straigthforward by text and got the slot wanted.

Appearance. Older now in her thirties. Still super size 6, pretty with well done bolt ons and nice formed pussy.

Service still very standard. Some reluctant light kissing more on the neck (but boundaries go now and again when into the sex) OW, RO on the menu - right moans and wet. However still submissive to pound hard away in my preferred positions - CG, doggie, lotus, deck chair and mish wrap. Exploded near the 30 mark in CG.

Positive - she remembered me (her description my very naughty gentleman) and was very smiling and chatty. Expensive for a vanilla Robotic Machina punt - but FAF💯 and service delivered per the tin from an attractive seasoned pro. If expectations low and not expecting a GFE - still can be a fun 30 min sensual fun if she likes you.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 07:07:43 am by Man of steel »

Offline Maverick1808

I desperately want to bury my cock in this one but just can’t see past the 27 Negatives!

I don’t get to punt often and when i do i try and look for somewhat of a sure thing.

Offline jgillis

I know that many of you don't agree with ranking and scoring. But nonetheless, I apply a Weighted Bayesian Estimator to help make choices and with this method Antonia AA scores the lowest in London.

Offline magnetico

I apply a Weighted Bayesian Estimator to help make choices and with this method Antonia AA scores the lowest in London.

I'd be curious to know who is the current non-retired WG in London with the most negative UKP reviews, Antonia AA must be in the top 3 for sure.

Offline arrow0404

This one is even worse - yes less negatives (just) but hardly anything good to say about her - despite her fake taxi exploits

Offline PilotMan

This one is even worse - yes less negatives (just) but hardly anything good to say about her - despite her fake taxi exploits

She's British, it's what you should expect!

Oh, did I just generalise and stereotype a Brit, silly me, that's reserved for Romanians and Brazilians.

Offline tantraman

... super size 6, pretty with well done bolt ons and nice formed pussy ...

... as shown in full collection of photos here :music: