Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why do Prostitutes have such useless judgement?  (Read 1502 times)

Offline AnthG

This really is probably just one of my rant topics that I sometimes do, but I have been thinking more about this in specific reference to the Logan Montaya blackmailing thread.

Reading the news articles as its sob story mitigation, it says she was kicked out by her boyfriend when pregnant and tried suicide attempts and whatnot and then found that scumbag who helped her blackmail punters.

The thing is why even go down that route. I say this as girl will see three types of punters

Punter 1; married people who want to have some variety, Punter 2; guys who do not want a relationship and just want sex. Punter 3; Geeky guys would couldn't pull if their life depended on it so pay for it.

It would not be hard for her to identify who are her punter number 3s. And she could have easily during a booking have said, you know I have been kicked out and I have nowhere to go. And many of punter number 3s would have jumped at the chance to say 'you can stay with me'.

She could have then got sorted out and the guy would have been happy and everythings great.

But instead of using some simple sense she - like many other prostitutes - go down the route of finding the worst scumbag there is to shack up with and then starts conning people.

She cannot be thinking she doesn't want to take advantage of punter number 3s as she easily conned punter number 1s without any qualms to do so.

Does anyone have any thoughts on why the hell they would choose that route. As it really does annoy me that they all seemingly do. And before anyone suggests it, I do not for one moment buy the suggestion of the girls want independence.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline johnny34

I think its simply greed Anth.

Find a way to get as much money for as little effort as possible.

Offline berksboy

How can someone on £60+ per hr not pay for there own place ? Think you are right as lots no3s would take her in as long as they get there balls wet.

cockneybstrd

Cos all women love a bastard Anth G......

And maybe she would be wanting to snort coke smoke weed go out and get pissed and might find sitting around Punter 3 house listening to him go on and on about computer games or sci fi films a little boring ??.

Anyway Punter 3 could well just rape and murder her as equally as easily as the coke snorting roid loving pitbull owning nutter she shacks up with

In regards to your wider question I am sure you will find a prossie to move in with you soon.

Tjkooker

That's certainly the image I have of Anth. I think he is jealous of the pit bull owning coke snorting boyfriend.

Offline Cactus

Anth, you're a psychiatrists dream.

Cockney hit the nail on the head, you don't want to shag these women, you want to look after them, lead them down the riteous path and show them a better life.

Offline Daffodil

Oh dear Anth, I wish we still had signatures, you could be punter number 3  :D

James999

Anth, you are a pro$$ies nightmare, all this caring and wanting to get in their lives, and probably talking ot them in long rambles (using 300 words when 10 would do) and confusing them, they just want to fuck you get paid and you leave. they have social workers and the samaritains for the other shit.

Not sure about your opening post I got bored & confused. 

kingkong

Anth, you're a psychiatrists dream.

Cockney hit the nail on the head, you don't want to shag these women, you want to look after them, lead them down the riteous path and show them a better life.

Righteous not riteous :hi:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Anth just because a couple of prossies are with twats it doesn't mean all of us are.  Civvie women also hook up with arseholes who rob and steal and treat them like shit.  IT is not just people who choose to do this job.

Some women like the tough guys.  Some don't.  IT has nothing to do with job choice.  I have a feeling though you hope it is as you want to save a prossie.  It wont happen.  Prossies don't need saving.  Very few are waiting for a white knight to whisk them off and the ones who are expect that white knight to earn a fortune and spend it on them.

Its a bit like saying why do punters have useless judgement as they all fall in love with prossies.
Its untrue as its only a few that believe the prossie will love them back.  They majority see it for what it is and don't get EAS. 

Generalising is so easy to do but is nearly always inaccurate

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Do you really want to hook with someone that looks like this?:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
It would not be hard for her to identify who are her punter number 3s. And she could have easily during a booking have said, you know I have been kicked out and I have nowhere to go. And many of punter number 3s would have jumped at the chance to say 'you can stay with me'.
You're assuming all punter #3s are Pushovers like the tedious Amiga game. Any prossie that came crying and screaming to me would be told to take a piss in front of a moving train. Is it really surprising that an ugly, cokehead, alkie that probably has a broken family life hooked up with an ugly cokehead, weed smoking bully cunt, not to me. Like seems to attract like. Head to some of the less salubrious parts of any city and you can see Logan-a-likes with pencil-dicked men that think cannabis leaf tatts are "well fit".

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I remember her , was it X Factor or Britains Got Talent ?
Chloe Maffia - they all merge into one to me. But, she was a prossie at one time and a very expensive one.

Krystyna

Chloe Maffia - they all merge into one to me. But, she was a prossie at one time and a very expensive one.

Ahh thats her name , couldnt remember , bird from Wakey i think , yeah , her rates were high to say the least !

JV547845

Civvie women also hook up with arseholes who rob and steal and treat them like shit. 

+1.

nova painted floozie

Anth just because a couple of prossies are with twats it doesn't mean all of us are.  Civvie women also hook up with arseholes who rob and steal and treat them like shit.  IT is not just people who choose to do this job.
Totally agree with this.
Also, it's only the ones who hit the headlines who you hear about. Not too many journos want to write a piece about a WG in a normal, happy relationship with a guy.