Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: -AMAZING-LIDIA- Goswell Road EC1V  (Read 3587 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

“Well, Long Tall Sally,
She's built for speed,
She's got everything that Uncle John needs.”   
Robert "Bumps" Blackwell, Enotris Johnson, and Little Richard

Pretty, tall, slim girl gives a good GFE near the Goswell Road

French kissing, oral without, deep(ish) throat, hand relief, prostate massage, CIM, swallow £100 + £20 ( per hour)

She uses the green light system and this was on from early in the morning on the day I booked. I left a text message first thing but no reply so ended up phoning and booking at 11.00 for a 12.00 appointment. Her English is good and I am pretty sure you are speaking to her on the phone. She works some Saturdays but she said she does not always work the same days each week.

It is a modern appartment as previously described and she started on time. She apologises that the shower is broken as previously noted. Last time I was here I reviewed Paula – now moved on and working with Petite Juliette and the room was very bare at the time. I am starting to appreciate that the state of the room can tell you a lot about the mindset of the WG; this one is now personalised and quite comfortable and the good sign is born out in the service. There is another girl in the same flat, not yet sure who and she said they mind each others phones but do not B&S if one is away.

Lidia has a pretty face (best feature) and is 6 foot tall. Although I am some way taller than her I generally prefer more petite women but actually I did not find this an issue with her; I found her feminine. She was wearing make up and has a passing facial resemblance to Jane Seymore ('Live and Let Die' rather than 'Dr Quinn Medicine Women') which you can see in the photos. I think she has a pretty face and rates an 8. She tells me she used to play vollyball which gives you a good idea of the type. The photos show her face; physically she is trying to disguise how tall she is. Her figure is OK but not great. She is slim with small, conical A cup boobs and a bit less toned around the hips but a reasonable 7 dependent on your taste. I think she is a bit self-conscious about her physical appearance (no mirror and a little reserved about taking her clothes off). If you like petite, a PAWG or a handful of boobs she probably won't appeal.

Her service is engaging and interactive through the act and it was a very enjoyable GFE with a bit of spice. She kissed and cuddled but I cannot talk to DFK or fingers as they are not really my thing.  She does not role play or talk dirty but will try things. Once I saw her form (good hand and oral) I added the extra swallow and she delivered well. She told me she has some uniforms... I was disappointed that her vollyball strip is not available. :Dj

She has dropped from 120 down to 100 ph. There is value here compared to others in the area and I noticed others are now also coming down on price. Given competition in the local area I am anticipating spoiler comments in the response to this review.

First punt so I let her do her stuff. She was enthusiastic and did not rush. I will be back and she is worth a journey if you like the physical type.

Positives
Engaging GFE
Pretty face
should be on the list if you like tall girls
Smart and good grasp of English
Uniforms

Negatives
Check the physcial type is right before you book
No roleplay or theatrics

Dave

Hidden Image/Members Only

Looks like this is an earlier profile
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Thanks to Perrier if his is indeed the TOFTT review.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 12:18:37 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline Malvolio

Thanks for the review - those new pictures have perked up my interest in her.  Did you get to come more than once in the hour?

Offline collector

Thanks for the review - those new pictures have perked up my interest in her.  Did you get to come more than once in the hour?
I wonder if you're asking this because you want to know if she allows multi pops? If yes, the answer is yes.

Good review MrHP, thanks.

Offline Malvolio

That is why I was asking - thanks for the info.

mrhappypants

Just back from a second visit.  Actually struck me as prettier than I remembered.  Uniform requested but declined. No rush; I kept her at it for 45 minutes and ran over a little which she was relaxed about. Sex - doggy - was good. "A keeper."

Dave

« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 01:25:47 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline paul_2407

I'd agree that this review is spot on. I saw her today and enjoyed myself.

Poor thing looked like she had a slight cold though, so I hope she feels better soon. Nothing too serious so hopefully that doesn't hamper her from working.