Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese medicine on Lisle St  (Read 1367 times)

Offline 76shen

A number of times I've been passed this place, never took much notice until now, I've started see some nice looking girls there, today i saw two setting there waiting for customers. one of then was really good looking. if she there next time I'm definitely go in.

if anyone has any information on this place. It will be great to know.

as anyone tried the new shop Fantasia. on 106 Charing Cross rd.

Offline rebelsurge

You will get looked after in any of the Everwell shops and also at Fantasia
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline a203203

As I understand it, you can't choose the girl at these massage places, right? You pay up and then a girl appears, and it's the luck of the draw? Seems like an annoying way to go about things. What if there's a hot girl in the reception? Can you ask to see her specifically?

Offline hawai5o

A number of times I've been passed this place, never took much notice until now, I've started see some nice looking girls there, today i saw two setting there waiting for customers. one of then was really good looking. if she there next time I'm definitely go in.

if anyone has any information on this place. It will be great to know.

.    LISA is the girl you want in that shop . Tall and slim nice looking . 40 forB2B   

Offline hawai5o

As I understand it, you can't choose the girl at these massage places, right? You pay up and then a girl appears, and it's the luck of the draw? Seems like an annoying way to go about things. What if there's a hot girl in the reception? Can you ask to see her specifically?
.  You can ask for a specific girl. Without paying up first.  That,s what I do  .HOT girls on reception are the Bait to lure customers in.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 11:37:15 pm by hawai5o »

Offline fuckit

Ive seen Lisa a number of times. See my first review here. Gives good service. Have not been in for a few months though.