Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: High Class Alice, South Kensington, a fucking nightmare  (Read 1775 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

High Class Alice my arse, low class Bulgarian tart with fancy nails and daft painted eyebrows who is not the girl in the photos despite the assurance "100% real photos" on her page and verbally when I called her, they may be real photos - but of someone completely fucking else.

Booking had been easy, a call around 10:30 for a 12:30 meet, one hour at £150 with the option that I requested to extend to 90 minutes, her lack of feedback was a worry but she looked good and answered the phone, was flirty with good English, or rather, as I discovered later, her maid, who she "logged in" was.

She was tall, likely the 5 foot 7 in the profile, slim, pretty good body, clean hair, smelt neutral, dark haired, brown eyed with small tits, not the 34C puppies advertised, pussy stubble, dodgy teeth and an attitude that was so crap I should've walked but she had a cheeky glint in her eye which I mistook for come hither, it was more "give me your money you fucker because I know you've got a semi right now because I'm female and in my underwear."

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So it starts, the little fella rules as always and I've built up for a punt so I stay in the tropically warm small flat in the infamous Chelsea Cloisters and she invites me onto the bed to discuss what I want. I say oral and sex, nothing unusual, she says oral without, I say yes, I'm clean and smell good, she says no, I say give me my money back, she says ok, get undressed.

I undress, she watches, no help or engagement, I get on the bed ion my pants, undo her bra to an admonishing look and start to remove her knickers, she says "slowly", grabs my cock and I take off my pants.

She holds it, wipes it with a baby wipe, gives me the obligatory "its very big" line, tells me not to cum in her mouth and proceeds with a rough hand job with intermittent placement of my helmet and the first half inch of shaft [it wasn't sucking, merely moving in and out] into her mouth, uncovered for a dozen bobs at a time. Any attempts to gently push her heads down or get her to lick my balls or shaft are met with a few seconds of her tongue darting in and out over the offending area.

Ridiculously I've got a hard on from this pathetic attention so I say "What about sex" so she lazily gets a condom, puts it on with her hands, again remarking on my massive size [about the only true part of the whole episode  ;)] lubes it up and gets on board, tentatively, then starts to push up and down, consuming no more than three inches on each trust. I grab her arse and try to push in deep, she says "not too deep", I sigh and close my eyes feeling her tight pussy basically massaging my bell end, it feels good so I shoot my wad.

We are 25 minutes in at this point and she removes the condom, handling it in the way you would pick up dogshit in a poo bag, disposes of the evidence, wipes my dick, sits on the end of the bed looks at me and says "what now". I say I want to go again, she says, no, one time in an hour, I say that I paid for her time not a number of orgasms, she says that's her rule.

I say fuck this for a game of soldiers, I want my money back, you gave me crap service with a bad attitude and you are not the girl in the pictures, we debate, calmly, she really does not give a fuck. She says, ok, you pay for half an hour, £100, I give you £50 back.

I dress and leave thinking that the line in her profile, shouting in capital letters UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE is absolutely true, just for the wrong reasons. If I could kick myself up the arse I would still be doing it, I'm an experienced punter, not a novice, but as per usual cock ruled head and I feel like a cunt.

You know what was the biggest giveaway, she was wearing flip flops, my nemesis from my last bad punt, fucking flip flops with lingerie, because heels will fuck the wooded floor, a nice pair off Louboutins would surely have penetrated the surface deeper than I penetrated her. AVOID.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 02:49:39 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

endomorph

She's gone. Maybe she read you report.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Unfortunately she's not gone, I missed a digit of the link

averagepunter123

I hate to add insult to injury but I can't say I sympathise with you. The second you found out it wasn't the girl in the pictures you should have left immediately, I still don't understand why punters don't stick to this basic rule, even if you're greeted by a stunner the simple fact that she lied about her pics is enough for me to prove that she's a dishonest wg, and it should have given you the same impression.

Hats off for at least getting some of your money back, but next time make sure that you confirm all services. If she initially declines to anything that was previously agreed, then just leave, even if she changes her mind afterwards. If she isn't the girl in the pics, don't even give it a second thought, bolt straight out the door.

The rationale that you've already travelled to see her is flawed (as I've previously found out the hard way), since as you've proven you just ended up wasting £100 on a shit punt, which I would assume is much more expensive than your journey to the skank's place.

Yeboahsleftfoot

I hate to add insult to injury but I can't say I sympathise with you. The second you found out it wasn't the girl in the pictures you should have left immediately, I still don't understand why punters don't stick to this basic rule, even if you're greeted by a stunner the simple fact that she lied about her pics is enough for me to prove that she's a dishonest wg, and it should have given you the same impression.

Hats off for at least getting some of your money back, but next time make sure that you confirm all services. If she initially declines to anything that was previously agreed, then just leave, even if she changes her mind afterwards. If she isn't the girl in the pics, don't even give it a second thought, bolt straight out the door.

The rationale that you've already travelled to see her is flawed (as I've previously found out the hard way), since as you've proven you just ended up wasting £100 on a shit punt, which I would assume is much more expensive than your journey to the skank's place.

Thanks pal, that makes me feel a lot better, the added cost of the journey makes it even more painful as my car is the only thing that drinks more than my mother-in-law

Offline Botev Plovdiv

Sounds like a case for the BBC Watchdog "Rogue Traders" team. Her pictures look great. Maybe you should try "her friend" that she's kindly supplied photos of because she's a stunner.
Many a time I've walked by massage parlours with no intention of even making eye contact with the girl standing by the door only to find myself naked on a massage bench within 5 minute. My dick also rules and I am so fucking weak! That's men for you!

Candyman

Shame as the photos look quite hot. Seen them used on various agency sites too. Are you saying it was a b&s or its possibly the same girl but photos are heavily retouched?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Shame as the photos look quite hot. Seen them used on various agency sites too. Are you saying it was a b&s or its possibly the same girl but photos are heavily retouched?

Candyman, photos do bare a passing resemblance but they've had heavy Photoshopping, more remedial work than Barcelona cathedral.

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.  Well written.  And you have saved many.  Well done.

Offline hendrix

Thanks for the review. I detest prossies like this, they should be out of business.

Offline punk

High Class Alice should get sued under the Trade Description Act.

Romanian, Slovakians and Now Bulgarians seem to be some of the worse Prossie's out there.

Offline collector

There is even a feedback which alarms about the fake pics. The profile is not even verified  :thumbsdown: It should be reported to AW.

Yeboahsleftfoot

There is even a feedback which alarms about the fake pics. The profile is not even verified  :thumbsdown: It should be reported to AW.

The feedback I read was the field report which featured her looking better than the pictures, stunning with perky breasts, deep French kissing and out of this world OWO - the Photoshopper should get whatever the Oscar equivalent is for Photoshop, average looking but slim, uneven tits that looked like deflated balloons, pecking without a tongue in sight and OWO that only involved inserting the tip of my cock, no suction - so unless the review was written by her, her pimp, Stevie Wonder or a bloke with a two inch cock who reckoned he was being deep throated - its bogus, just like this bitch. I'd have had more fun filling the car with that £100.

TheCape

Interesting point, but where would you draw the line? I've seen girls where clearly it IS the girl in the picture, but the picture was taken the best part of a decade ago. How would your basic rule deal with this?

Offline MrMatrix

I've recently did a punt and I had a photo on my mobile and i couldn't be sure it was the same girl. Gave her the benefit of the doubt. Poor punt, get back to UKP only for my review to be scrutinized and yes I too had been B&S. I had a copy of the pic on my mobile and I still wasn't sure. Yes it was an odd angle but still.....
Yes and high class Alice does look hot.............sorry you had a bad punt mate. The little guy often wins...he's a bloody nuisance sometimes  :hi: