Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT or tried and tested? MassageByElena / Lola Bell  (Read 4685 times)

Offline Zeusthedoc

Massage by Elena

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vs

Lola Bell

Both girls offer FBSM only.

Price is almost negligible £10 differnt for 60 minutes that i'm planning on booking

Lola Bell is certainly the favourite in the head:head 10 positives and 1 neutral review

massage by elena - no mention on the site....

thoughts / ideas / do i toftt or go tried and tested?>

Offline Zeusthedoc

*15 reviews

14 positive
1 neutral

for Lola

Offline KentAde

I was going to try Elena, but she is a bit far from me in Maida Vale. She says her massage is 'normal' though whereas Lola does full B2B. Also Elena only does HR - Lola does OW.
Maybe that will make up your mind. Otherwise, try Lola's friend, Sarah, who I thought was much better than Lola, and does OWO:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Just read up on Sarah.....
Now I have to decide between the three of them.

:dash:

Offline closeshave

Elena is Andys wife.  They do a four hands together

Offline bestbefore

I was going to try Elena, but she is a bit far from me in Maida Vale. She says her massage is 'normal' though whereas Lola does full B2B. Also Elena only does HR - Lola does OW.
Maybe that will make up your mind. Otherwise, try Lola's friend, Sarah, who I thought was much better than Lola, and does OWO:

Sarah hasn't been around for a while. Does anyone know if she is coming back?

Offline SamLP

Elena has a confusing profile. Just only does a massage with HR but then half her pictures are showing her pussy, and then all her videos are her being fucked. She doesn't have a number up and sees only people with fb.. for a massage!

Online lewishamguy

Is that you Andy?

:sarcastic:

Offline Zeusthedoc

I do recall seeing a couples page for a 4hands massage. Might have been Elena, to be honest I can't remember.

I'm getting the distinct impression that I should go for Lola, the tried and tested session!

budgie smuggler

Saw Elena last week. definitely genuine photos. Phone No is displayed, I guess, only when she's working.

Flat was clean, fit for purpose, near to Maida Vale Station and massage done on proper massage table. She's a small woman, I would have put her age at 35ish, not 28, but I've been known to be wrong sometimes. Small somewhat droopy boobs, trimmed pussy, otherwise what you see is what you get.

Elena does a fairly thorough  fully nude massage, not over sensual (until the HR). Would have liked B2B - but her profile doesn't say she does it anyway.  Followed by a HR - I've had better, but I've also had much, much worse. She doesn't seem to mind gentle touching at all, above and below the waist.  Although I paid for 1 hour, we were cleaning up after about 40-45 mins. She did offer a further back-rub, as we still had time left, but I declined -

Would I return ? Hmm, maybe - she's still VFM.

Have also seen Lola Bell - good massage, but (on that occasion) she was not keen on touches below her waist.

threeheadedgenius

I do recall seeing a couples page for a 4hands massage. Might have been Elena, to be honest I can't remember.

I'm getting the distinct impression that I should go for Lola, the tried and tested session!

kirkhammett

I'd defo go for Lola, shame doesn't make OWO!!! Any good looking masseuse in London who practise OWO??  THanks.

Offline handsolo

Sarah hasn't been around for a while. Does anyone know if she is coming back?

Looks like she is back
External Link/Members Only

Ilovemmf669

Saw Elena last week. definitely genuine photos. Phone No is displayed, I guess, only when she's working.

Flat was clean, fit for purpose, near to Maida Vale Station and massage done on proper massage table. She's a small woman, I would have put her age at 35ish, not 28, but I've been known to be wrong sometimes. Small somewhat droopy boobs, trimmed pussy, otherwise what you see is what you get.

Elena does a fairly thorough  fully nude massage, not over sensual (until the HR). Would have liked B2B - but her profile doesn't say she does it anyway.  Followed by a HR - I've had better, but I've also had much, much worse. She doesn't seem to mind gentle touching at all, above and below the waist.  Although I paid for 1 hour, we were cleaning up after about 40-45 mins. She did offer a further back-rub, as we still had time left, but I declined -

Would I return ? Hmm, maybe - she's still VFM.

Have also seen Lola Bell - good massage, but (on that occasion) she was not keen on touches below her waist.

Yes, I have seen her too.

I could not agree more. She does a good massage, but it is in no way sensual at all only until she gets to HR. If you're wanting a good massage and a quick tug she is for you but if you're after something sensual don't waste your time especially now that she has increased her price from £60 to £70 for the hour. Mediocre massage.

Offline StevenS

FWIW the way Lola uses her hands, I haven't missed OWO

Offline borgia

I see that Elena is no "normal massage" only - and price down to £40 per hour.

I've seen her once, and had a good time, but had more of a sensual experience with Lola.

mmontique

does anyone have elenas number or booking page?