Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss+Selfish (Chancery Lane EC4)  (Read 3124 times)

9 review(s) for Miss Selfish (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was going to do a negative review for Miss Selfish.

As I had called, then confirmed some details and booked. I then set off to Chancery Lane, and the text messages were all good (up to that point).
Once at the location, I text, then called and had no reply. I then waited for 30 mins, sending several text and making a few phone calls.
I had no response from her at that point, so I left and headed to plan B and then C (which didn't work out to good).

Later that day (before I got home) I had a text from Miss Selfish, stating "sorry" she had been locked out with out her phone.

I was going to post a negative review. I remembered SamLP post on Redemption for cancelling

It often dumbfounds me that a girl would think cancelling at the last minute is acceptable without offering a solution. Some examples of solutions I think would help a WG covert a negative into a positive:

- Sorry to cancel, emergency/feeling ill. Can I offer you a booking tomorrow or at your convenience and I will happily discount £X for your troubles.
- Sorry to cancel, emergency/etc. Can I offer you a booking tomorrow or at your convenience and I will throw in anal/cim at no extra charge.
- Sorry to cancel, can I offer you an hours booking charged at my half hour rate to make up for it. I'm available tomorrow and all week until 8pm.

If a girl did that when cancelling I believe she would redeem herself and convert a potential negative into a positive. The positive would obviously come when she goes through with her promise as the closest available convenience for the punter. I'm assuming the cancellations took place on the day of the punt or when the punter was on his way. Any cancellations made before the day may be subject to a different process although a good WG would still offer to compensate the cancellation with some kind of offer.

But after several text message over a few days a discount was offered and excepted.

Services:
Kissing
FK
OW
Thigh job
Hand job

Penetration (Protected)

Price: Standard rate is £120 per hour, but I got a heavily discounted rate.

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's Alice English is good.

Location: Flat in Chancery Lane. Small bedroom with a high double bed with mirrored wardrobe.
Permit zones = Monday - Friday 08:30 - 18:30, Sat - 08:30 - 13:30, parking near by and pay and display.
Tube = Chancery Lane, less than a 5min walk

Would I visit again:  :unknown:

Pictures: Don't show her face body shots are fair to good.

The girl:
Short to Mid red/brown hair, size 8 - 10 (is fair) 5 foot 3, Late 20s to early 30. Real tits (C - D cup) and a bush!

Plus + Not clock watching and good attitude, once at the punt.

Neutral: She has a limited service list, but was willing with the services, she provides.

Negative: Having to travel twice for one punt.

I will add,

Unlike some W/G, she was apologetic and took action to make amends for my wasted time.
She was flexible in working around a time, that was good for me to punt at a discounted rated.

She also has a cat, thus I got to play with 2 pussy's that day (excuse the pun)  :lol:

As always, YMMV with any W/G

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 03:46:23 pm by The_Don »

Mendra

Nice and pro review as expected from the Don.

Saw her once many moons ago. Can't forget that "bush" a rarity these days. Very girl next door, and decent sexy English for a Polish girl, though she says she's lived her before the "others" arrived. The entrance is about of a bummer if one has to wait outside. Very awkward. Service was very basic I would have rated it neutral. I wondered why she hardly picked up her phone - very hard to contact and when I did it didn't move the world.

Offline punk

Would have piss me right off,but to be fair to her,she seemed to bend over back wards to make amends including giving you more than £20 off discount.

Thanks for the review.

Gspotter

Good example of turning a negative into a positive as you say. Once a WG had train problems and she offered me a later 1 hour booking at the 30 minute rate. But I can only remember this type of courtesy once, there have been other no shows or late starts with no explanation or apology. It's a pity most WGs think customer relations is limited to having physical relations with the customer.

Offline Cuntminion

Glad you persisted and had a good time Don

Good review

And there was a kitteh!!!

:thumbsup:

Offline The_Don

Good example of turning a negative into a positive as you say. Once a WG had train problems and she offered me a later 1 hour booking at the 30 minute rate. But I can only remember this type of courtesy once, there have been other no shows or late starts with no explanation or apology. It's a pity most WGs think customer relations is limited to having physical relations with the customer.

External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was going to do a negative review for Miss Selfish.

As I had called, then confirmed some details and booked. I then set off to Chancery Lane, and the text messages were all good (up to that point).
Once at the location, I text, then called and had no reply. I then waited for 30 mins, sending several text and making a few phone calls.
I had no response from her at that point, so I left and headed to plan B and then C (which didn't work out to good).

Later that day (before I got home) I had a text from Miss Selfish, stating "sorry" she had been locked out with out her phone.

I was going to post a negative review. I remembered SamLP post on Redemption for cancelling

But after several text message over a few days a discount was offered and excepted.

Services:
Kissing
FK
OW
Thigh job
Hand job

Penetration (Protected)

Price: Standard rate is £120 per hour, but I got a heavily discounted rate.

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's Alice English is good.

Location: Flat in Chancery Lane. Small bedroom with a high double bed with mirrored wardrobe.
Permit zones = Monday - Friday 08:30 - 18:30, Sat - 08:30 - 13:30, parking near by and pay and display.
Tube = Chancery Lane, less than a 5min walk

Would I visit again:  :unknown:

Pictures: Don't show her face body shots are fair to good.

The girl:
Short to Mid red/brown hair, size 8 - 10 (is fair) 5 foot 3, Late 20s to early 30. Real tits (C - D cup) and a bush!

Plus + Not clock watching and good attitude, once at the punt.

Neutral: She has a limited service list, but was willing with the services, she provides.

Negative: Having to travel twice for one punt.

I will add,

Unlike some W/G, she was apologetic and took action to make amends for my wasted time.
She was flexible in working around a time, that was good for me to punt at a discounted rated.

She also has a cat, thus I got to play with 2 pussy's that day (excuse the pun)  :lol:

As always, YMMV with any W/G

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Just seen you have done over 200 reviews, VERY well done and thanks, much appreciated and please keep up to the good work. :drinks:

Offline SamLP

Congrats TD on surpassing 200 reviews. Great stuff  :thumbsup:

Good to know the WG handled her mistake well.

Offline Romney

Thanks for the review.  She's been on my HL for a while, but it looked like she hadn't logged on to AW for about 3 weeks.  Good to see she's back working.

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for the review.  I really need to visit...

Offline The_Don