Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warwick Thai shop, Sophie or Lily?  (Read 2532 times)

Offline dave1997

Looking for my first punt and going to give the thai shop in warwick a try, little expensive I have heard but girls sound good, so any advice on which is the best, Sophie or lily?

Offline Pete556

Suggest you just go and find out. Then report back.

Offline GingerNuts

Suggest you just go and find out. Then report back.

I've no issue giving non-contributors a bit of stick but he only joined six days ago.

Offline Pete556

I've no issue giving non-contributors a bit of stick but he only joined six days ago.
Oh wasn't meant to be critical of his query, but as a newbie to both this site and punting he just needs to go and get a massage
and find out. Plus I am not sure anyone has been to this place for a while (I haven't for ages) so it would be a good for someone
to go and find out and report back.

Offline peter53

I've not been for some time but I can say Lily is good for massage and is very attractive with a cracking body IMHO. Sophie seems nice but not had massage so couldnt comment. HR  and B2B available but think cost fluctuates depending on their mood. Take the plunge and remember to report back, or you won't get help in the future

Offline dave1997

Thanks peter53, lily it is then, will report back, what prices does she look at so I know where to start the negotiations,

Offline peter53

Topless HE maybe £40 B2b £80 but think could be less if in the mood lol. Anything else, don't know,  but would be interested to know with Christmas coming up  ;) :unknown:

Offline Hoping

I was last there in July and saw Sophie.  Enjoyed it but overpriced.

Online mr.bluesky

Is this the shop in Coten End ?

Online mr.bluesky

That's the one, yes

:thumbsup: I thought this place had a high turn over of staff  :unknown:

Offline peter53

Sophie and Lily have been there for at least last 6 months

Offline shiptonlad

Laughably high prices when I asked once and took umbrage when I said too much.