Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Few questions about lush please  (Read 1073 times)

Offline richjones

Hello all.

I usually go for parlours as most of my punts are spur of the moment or when an opportunity arises. But have had so many shit ones lately thought I would try lush for a change.

I plan to go one evening next week, I work in cannock and finish at 16:30 so will aim for a 18:00 booking when the evening shift starts.
Haven't decided who I want to see yet
Do they have numerous locations in Birmingham? Are the locations within the clean air zone? So would I have to pay that to get there? I've not been into Birmingham for many years. Are there always shower facilities there? Can you prebook a woman you want a couple of days in advance? Any idea of the traffic into Birmingham at that time of night?
Many thanks in advance.

Offline chadpitt

Hello all.

I usually go for parlours as most of my punts are spur of the moment or when an opportunity arises. But have had so many shit ones lately thought I would try lush for a change.

I plan to go one evening next week, I work in cannock and finish at 16:30 so will aim for a 18:00 booking when the evening shift starts.
Haven't decided who I want to see yet
Do they have numerous locations in Birmingham? Are the locations within the clean air zone? So would I have to pay that to get there? I've not been into Birmingham for many years. Are there always shower facilities there? Can you prebook a woman you want a couple of days in advance? Any idea of the traffic into Birmingham at that time of night?
Many thanks in advance.

1. They have many flats spread out central Birmingham. They list some of the locations on they're website.
2. Yes they are in the CAZ. So you'll either have to pay the charge or arrive another way.
3. They have showers but that will come out of your time. They're not the best when it comes to facilities.
4. You can only prebook if your a VIP and even then they can still cancel on you or mess it up.
5. Birmingham City Centre will be pretty busy for traffic at most times. Plus you'll have to mess around with parking which isn't always near the flats.

Offline Joball87

If it were me I'd drive to somewhere like Penkridge and get the train in - less faff than other trains eg cannock/walsall etc. Plus you can prepare better/get your head into the right place for the "facial" whilst on the train.

Offline richjones

1. They have many flats spread out central Birmingham. They list some of the locations on they're website.
2. Yes they are in the CAZ. So you'll either have to pay the charge or arrive another way.
3. They have showers but that will come out of your time. They're not the best when it comes to facilities.
4. You can only prebook if your a VIP and even then they can still cancel on you or mess it up.
5. Birmingham City Centre will be pretty busy for traffic at most times. Plus you'll have to mess around with parking which isn't always near the flats.

Thanks a lot for clarification on all that. Will try and book something on the day I go. Would prefer to drive than mess around with the train. Seems like this is not going to be straight forward.

Offline chadpitt

Thanks a lot for clarification on all that. Will try and book something on the day I go. Would prefer to drive than mess around with the train. Seems like this is not going to be straight forward.

It rarely ever is.

Offline Fac51

OP - I would suggest if you work in Cannock you look regularly on AW to see which SP are touring who are using the whoretel by J10 in Walsall (you know the one)

Judging by recent reviews you get some good SPs there fella

Offline alibirmingham

I’d add depending on your car there may not be a need to pay the CAZ charge. After 6 parking at most locations are easy enough bar the one by mass house.

As for traffic you will find a fair bit of that so best to plan ahead. Also regards to pre booking not sure if you have to be a VIP member but I do know they don’t pre book all the wgs. Only some (maybe most) but not all.

Check the rota for the day you want to come, pick a lady that you like and then check her reviews on here assuming she has some.

All the best and hope it works out for you

Offline richjones

Thanks a lot for all the info everyone. I will call them on Monday once the rota is up and enquire about the pre book for the one I fancy. It really does have to be 18:00 booking so I can get back at a reasonable time to coincide with the excuse for her indoors.
I will post a review when it does happen.

Offline sanjman

I’d add depending on your car there may not be a need to pay the CAZ charge. After 6 parking at most locations are easy enough bar the one by mass house.

As for traffic you will find a fair bit of that so best to plan ahead. Also regards to pre booking not sure if you have to be a VIP member but I do know they don’t pre book all the wgs. Only some (maybe most) but not all.

Check the rota for the day you want to come, pick a lady that you like and then check her reviews on here assuming she has some.

All the best and hope it works out for you

When I’ve been to the mass house location, I’ve parked about 10 min walk east, just outside the clean air zone for free.  Can I name the road or the nearby landmarks?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 01:07:10 pm by sanjman »

Offline alibirmingham

When I’ve been to the mass house location, I’ve parked about 10 min walk east, just outside the clean air zone for free.  Can I name the road or the nearby landmarks?

Think your ok to name the road you park on especially seeing as it’s 10 mins walk away. You can’t name the road the wg is on however.

As for the 10 min that’s too far for my poor legs especially as it’s now winter and cold, I carry a bag of goodies that you don’t really want to be caught out with and most importantly I’m lazy and prefer to conserve my energy for the upcoming pounding lol

Offline sanjman

Think your ok to name the road you park on especially seeing as it’s 10 mins walk away. You can’t name the road the wg is on however.

St James Pl, where the West Midlands Fire Service is.

Offline Dark Vader

As for the 10 min that’s too far for my poor legs especially as it’s now winter and cold, most importantly I’m lazy and prefer to conserve my energy for the upcoming pounding lol
Yeah that's how I missed out on Sasha so far.

Offline alibirmingham

St James Pl, where the West Midlands Fire Service is.

Bit of a trek but then again isn’t as far as I thought so not a bad shout. Gotta be careful around there though. A friend of mine has a business literally on the next road and there has been many a smashed window that I’ve seen and he’s told me about. And time of day doesn’t seem to matter much either.

Offline sanjman

Bit of a trek but then again isn’t as far as I thought so not a bad shout. Gotta be careful around there though. A friend of mine has a business literally on the next road and there has been many a smashed window that I’ve seen and he’s told me about. And time of day doesn’t seem to matter much either.

Thanks for the heads up.  Only used the street twice, one afternoon and once early evening and I guess I was lucky both times

Offline richjones

So I've tried to call lush.  Is it standard to still be on hold after 45 mins listening to utter shit music with no inclination or information on when your call will ever be answered?

Online WDFORTE

So I've tried to call lush.  Is it standard to still be on hold after 45 mins listening to utter shit music with no inclination or information on when your call will ever be answered?

I don't know about 45 minutes, you've more patience than me, I gave up after 5 minutes, on the 3 times I called, waiting waiting waiting.  I hung up each time.

Offline alibirmingham

In short yeah, that’s if you hang on that long. Longest I waited was 25 mins and then gave up.

Offline richjones

So it's easier to get through to the kremlin then?
Don't think I will be using this organisation after all, not if you can't even physically get through to or speak to the cunts.  Another waste of time.... :dash:

Offline Joball87

Don't think I will be using this organisation after all, not if you can't even physically get through to or speak to the cunts.  Another waste of time.... :dash:

Welcome to the agency world ! Some better than others but my experience to date has been indies are more responsive (they're generally sole traders so sort of have to be more customer friendly). But sometimes you have to suck it up as some agencies give a bit of variety to choose from once you actually get through.

Offline jamesbham93

I've always got through eventually...tried today and was number 10 in the queue so cba!

Offline chadpitt

Yeah which is dumb because they just lose potential business. They need more people on the damn phones. The extra cost would be worth the increase in customer bookings.

Offline Joball87

Problem with Lush I think is that demand outstrips supply - they could get more call handlers to improve CX but what is the point from their perspective when there is apparently such a high demand for their girls ? Yeah some punters will get annoyed and not wait but plenty more in the queues.

Offline chadpitt

Problem with Lush I think is that demand outstrips supply - they could get more call handlers to improve CX but what is the point from their perspective when there is apparently such a high demand for their girls ? Yeah some punters will get annoyed and not wait but plenty more in the queues.

There's high demand for some of their girls. But if your in the queue and you were after one of the lesser girls, you'd be pissed off and they would indeed lose business.