Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blow and go, OWO/CIM? - Stoke-on-Trent  (Read 4118 times)

Offline Stokiedave

Hi guys, posted the same question before but thought I would see if anything has improved. Stoke and the surrounding area is awful for punting at the minute….
Does anyone know of a decent sp or parlour that offers blow and go, owo + cim that isn’t stupid money or does bb? Have been let down by a couple recently who promised the service and didn’t come close to delivering!

Offline smithhmp19

Hi I would recommend miss Olivia rose,she charges 100 pound for half an hour but go for a hour at 160,she is really good, the best in Stoke-on-Trent going to see her next week when back up from London,if you haven't seen her before then you will be surprised she is that good.

Offline GingerNuts

Hi I would recommend miss Olivia rose,she charges 100 pound for half an hour but go for a hour at 160,she is really good, the best in Stoke-on-Trent going to see her next week when back up from London,if you haven't seen her before then you will be surprised she is that good.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Will you be posting a review this time?

I have seen Olivia many times and will write a review when I get the time, but will say she is very good.

Offline newpuntingguy

As gingernuts said, are you planning to review? the last reviews I saw about her were approx 3-4 months ago. If you’ve seen her more recently I’d appreciate a review, as would everyone else around here  :scare:

Offline Night king

They always go quiet when you ask them for a review, 😂

Offline smithhmp19

Hi I am looking at seeing her next week, will definitely do a review (looking at next Thursday or Friday).

Online danny#3

I've been trying to see her for ages but she is always fully booked

Offline Fac51

I've been trying to see her for ages but she is always fully booked

Probably because there is fuck all worth punting in Stoke apart from her fella....

Now I'm ready to return to punting I am also waiting for a reply from her to a recent email... :unknown:

Offline Stokiedave

Thanks for that, £100 is a bit much for a regular quickie blow and go but may try her for an hours full service punt………. Once I have read your soon to be completed review

Offline Itsonlyme

Have you tried the Chinese place based in a terrace house by Staffordshire uni ? Girl changes every Monday this weeks looks bang on

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stokiedave

Yes mate, have put a couple of reviews up for it. Its a good reliable place, but its more f a full service place, not a quick blow and go…. The girls do owo but haven’t heard of any doing cim though

Offline Fallen58

Yes mate, have put a couple of reviews up for it. Its a good reliable place, but its more f a full service place, not a quick blow and go…. The girls do owo but haven’t heard of any doing cim though

Do they not offer a 15 minute quickie ?  I had it in my head that they do. I will try to find some time this week for a visit

Offline Stokiedave

I thought it was just half an hour for £60 or one hour for £100 + £10-20 extra for owo. If they do a 15 min quickie I would go back!

Offline watsey

I'm hoping that by asking for somewhere that does bb, you actually mean b2b.

Offline smokey

Not seen her (yet) but Ashleighxxx (sorry can't post link) looks far better VFM (£160 an HR?, in Stoke?!🤣) good Comms as well, unfortunately had to cancel last week 😔

Offline smokey

And of course the Parlours in Crewe are close if driving..

Offline newpuntingguy

I'm hoping that by asking for somewhere that does bb, you actually mean b2b.

:lol: Good catch. I’m sure he means b2b. Right? Right?!?

Offline Fallen58

Not seen her (yet) but Ashleighxxx (sorry can't post link) looks far better VFM (£160 an HR?, in Stoke?!🤣) good Comms as well, unfortunately had to cancel last week 😔

Ashley in Nantwich ?  Saw her a few years ago. Stunning.

Offline GingerNuts

Ashley in Nantwich ?  Saw her a few years ago. Stunning.

This Ashley?

Does she do B&G and CIM? Neither are on her profile.

Offline Fac51

Is it this one ??

Never noticed her before TBH

Offline tesla

Is it this one ??

Never noticed her before TBH

there is a verification pic on here somewhere for this girl and she looks rough, so beware

Offline Fallen58

This Ashley?

Does she do B&G and CIM? Neither are on her profile.

When I saw her, she offered a 15 minute in call for £50. Don’t know about CIM but she included a facial for this price but bear in mind this was about 6 years ago

Offline smokey

there is a verification pic on here somewhere for this girl and she looks rough, so beware

Yes this is the one, could not find anything on here, thanks for the info

Offline robsmith149

Yes this is the one, could not find anything on here, thanks for the info
(Verification picture removed as per rule #29

« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 07:55:36 am by daviemac »

Offline Fac51

« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 07:56:57 am by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
(Verification picture removed as per rule #29
Cheers  :thumbsup:

Not for me though..
Please reread the rules and make sure you understand them.

29 No Adultwork verification photos or private gallery photos to be posted this includes links to previously posted photos and to using the ‘quote’ feature to repost the photo[/u]

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Offline Fac51

Please reread the rules and make sure you understand them.

29 No Adultwork verification photos or private gallery photos to be posted this includes links to previously posted photos and to using the ‘quote’ feature to repost the photo[/u]

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Apologies Davie. Will do  :thumbsup: