Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexymiagirl - West Kensington- My personal best punt  (Read 11471 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5931241) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline stephanden1990

Hi Guys,

Date: happened in Sep 2021.

Once again, rookie writer here, so please be patient till I start writing well.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: 120- 1 hour, extra 10£ for kissing(LFK only). Total damage £130. She also offers £20 OWO which I did not take.

Comms: Very easy, called up asked about extras and received text back immediately. I think she does her own comms as the person I spoke to on the phone and the girl in the room were the same.

Location: I`d say the worst part was the location of the flat, there is a delivery shop next to it, so everyone immediately sees and knows why you are there. But I did not care much as I was not in my local area.

The Girl: Exactly as per the picture, you can verify by bikini line tattoo, but I would say add 2-3 pounds on top, not fat or chubby at all but looks as if she added a little weight. (again it is a crashing body still). She has quite a few tattoos btw.

Punt: She puts you at easy immediately, started with LFK no DFK. Also does not allow RO or 69. I asked her and she declined. Maybe only for her boyfriend I thought. We chatted pretty much all session, then at the end I had one pop in missionary. But still this was the best experience ever, she provides that GFE type.  I am 21 so that could also be the reason why I was fine with talking all the session and amazed at how cute she is. Her English is pretty good.

Overall: as I said in my opinion, best punt in my life. Will I return: Definitely.

Drawbacks: no DFK or RO.

Offline Liverpool

Glad you had a good time.

But, hidden extras and limited services are big red flags for me.

Best ever punt is a serious call. OP, you must've punted some right munters in your time for such a bold call!

Offline stephanden1990

Glad you had a good time.

But, hidden extras and limited services are big red flags for me.

Best ever punt is a serious call. OP, you must've punted some right munters in your time for such a bold call!

Lol, best so far I meant. Better to come for sure I guess.

Actually her profile says that there are some extras. This was my 4th punt, so not too many to pick from you are right.  :unknown:

Offline VFORDUK

She seems to be back, does anyone tried her recently?
Does anyone know the closest tube station from her flat?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 01:09:59 pm by VFORDUK »

Offline Liverpool

She seems to be back, does anyone tried her recently?
Does anyone know the closest tube station from her flat?

Why not take the plunge yourself? 8 months into your membership and this would very a good way to break your duck

Surely you can take a guess at the tube station? If you get it wrong a short walk isn't going to kill you.

Offline mi89

This girl was on my hot list for a while until I had one text conversation that ended because indeed she does not do 69. The other thing that put me off, is that her location at the time, is shared with the worst punt I have ever had, where I should have walked (I posted about it, its a old woman catfishing on VS https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=333468.msg3540571#msg3540571).

At £150 with no 69 I dont think I will be rushing to find out if the two reviews here are right! But I am always glad for the OP when I see a green!

Offline xela1990

Hi Guys,

Date: happened in Sep 2021.

Once again, rookie writer here, so please be patient till I start writing well.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: 120- 1 hour, extra 10£ for kissing(LFK only). Total damage £130. She also offers £20 OWO which I did not take.

Comms: Very easy, called up asked about extras and received text back immediately. I think she does her own comms as the person I spoke to on the phone and the girl in the room were the same.

Location: I`d say the worst part was the location of the flat, there is a delivery shop next to it, so everyone immediately sees and knows why you are there. But I did not care much as I was not in my local area.

The Girl: Exactly as per the picture, you can verify by bikini line tattoo, but I would say add 2-3 pounds on top, not fat or chubby at all but looks as if she added a little weight. (again it is a crashing body still). She has quite a few tattoos btw.

Punt: She puts you at easy immediately, started with LFK no DFK. Also does not allow RO or 69. I asked her and she declined. Maybe only for her boyfriend I thought. We chatted pretty much all session, then at the end I had one pop in missionary. But still this was the best experience ever, she provides that GFE type.  I am 21 so that could also be the reason why I was fine with talking all the session and amazed at how cute she is. Her English is pretty good.

Overall: as I said in my opinion, best punt in my life. Will I return: Definitely.

Drawbacks: no DFK or RO.

I went to see this lady today and unfortunately she was not the girl in the picture. I walked..
Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GingerNuts

I went to see this lady today and unfortunately she was not the girl in the picture. I walked..

Your comment may well be missed tacked onto this thread so it would be helpful if you put it in a review so it can be indexed to the profile.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382

Your last two comments say you went to see someone
I don’t see any reviews in the last 3 years ?
I’m guessing in your almost 4 years you’ve nothing to share bar 1 review ?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 11:57:32 pm by Iloveoral »

Online MrMohican

Im failing to understand how her service could be described as GFE when she wont allow DFK or 69....

You must have had some pretty boring girlfreinds in the past  :D