Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: N Finchley - P&D  (Read 311 times)

Offline Steve121

Hi

30mins £60

Was in North Finchley recently and came across the following advert on VS.

text the number and was given address within 15mins. Told to call on arrival, but then made to wait 5mins. Located on a first floor flat on the high street. Not the most discreet when loitering outside shops.

Male pimp opens door and let into first room. Looks there are a couple more rooms. Could hear others in the flat but not off putting.

SP middle aged light skin Oriental. Fairly short approx 5ft. C cup breasts with long protruding nipples. I liked the look of her and agreed 30mins.

Unfortunately this is kind of where it when downhill. She tried pushing for owo but wanted an extra £20. Said no, thankfully (more detail later on).

Laid down on bed and began gently kissing body but avoided my cock and balls. Condom on and gave a fairly light BJ. Didn't mind going deep with me holding her head down. Unfortunately this last all of 20 seconds.

She jumps on top and rode cowgirl. Wasn't doing much for me and after a brief moment she tired and we switched to doggy.

Here it was better as was able to be in control of speed and depth. While pumping away, enquired about CIM to which she said was £40. Told her not to worry.

Carried on in doggy and that's when she started coughing and wretching. She clearly had some sort of cough/cold. But tried to hold it in. Glad I hadn't taken up the option of OWO or CIM.

Carried on until I couldn't hold back and came in the bag. Condom off and wiped clean with tissues. And then she's straight onto her phone, likely lining up for the next punter.

Did note that she simply wiped herself below and proceeded to put her clothes back on.

In and out within 20mins. Knew full well the photos are not genuine. Wanted to scratch an itch and unfortunately left feeling disappointed. Unlikely to return.

Steve 121

Hidden Image/Members Only