Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Ban Laeng Thai massage - Droitwich  (Read 3416 times)

Offline Barney31

Has anyone tried this place in Droitwich?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jake.mackie

Offline RedditchJay

local to me, give it a couple of weeks and I will arrange a 60mins and report back

Offline Barney31

Did you go !?

No, didn't manage to get around to it. Still struggling to find the motivation to get back into the saddle after covid to be honest. Not sure why but have just lost my mojo, hence why only one review in the past four years but thanks for the stats update Jake  :drinks:

Offline Jake.mackie

No, didn't manage to get around to it. Still struggling to find the motivation to get back into the saddle after covid to be honest. Not sure why but have just lost my mojo, hence why only one review in the past four years but thanks for the stats update Jake  :drinks:

You're welcome 🤗

Offline stupidaw

local to me, give it a couple of weeks and I will arrange a 60mins and report back

Did you go Jay? I texted them a couple of weeks ago and got no reply, I drove past same day and there was scaffolding outside so didn't attempt to go in.

Offline RedditchJay

No i didnt, looked on the outside and saw a mid age lady but wasnt impressed - I could be wrong but didnt feel like i wanted to spend money in there just yet

Offline stupidaw

No i didnt, looked on the outside and saw a mid age lady but wasnt impressed - I could be wrong but didnt feel like i wanted to spend money in there just yet

. :thumbsup:

Offline Barney31

I rang while I was shopping last weekend to see if I could get a walk in but she wasn't free for a couple of hours and couldn't be bothered to hang around, she sounded nice on the phone though. I have walked past a couple of times but have never managed to see inside as the windows are covered up with the stickers in the window. Might try again next weekend and if I do will report back.

Offline TheTea

I've been here. It's a decent massage, absolutely nothing sexual on offer and massive signs in the room saying "NO EXTRAS".