Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kgala ebony Northampton  (Read 2496 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5541476) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline iluvebonys

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (Updated by mod)

This is from a meat last night.
Rate paid, £140 for an hour Inc cim, owo, facefuck

Location. Nice flat in Northampton easy to find and easy for parking

WG. Very attractive african girl, can't remember what country possibly Ghanaian 
For me the perfect body nice long legs with great booty and a nice pair of bolt on that where perfect size for her frame.
Great smooth skin
Very attractive imo and around 30yo I'd say
Hygiene was fresh and clean and smelt great, pussy and arse was fresh too.

Action. Had a quick freshen up after a shorts drive.
Almost straight from the bathroom kgala ws on her knees infront of me pulling of my boxer shorts and began sucking me, didn't take long to get hard, so we moved to the bed where i sat up against the headrest as she bent over me to give me some incredible deep throat right down to my balls very sloppy with loads of gurgling and slurping.
After a few mins i asked if I could facefuck her, which I'd asked for as part of the booking. I  then proceeded to give her mouth the best pounding I could every now and then holding her head right down on my rock hard cock.
I love this and she seems to enjoy to dribbling away drooling like anything.
After I short rest I just wanted to fuck her so bad so I slipped on the rubber and sat back to let her ride me, was I great sight to see as I grabbed the fine arse and suck on her very nice nipples, loved it.
As face fuck is my thing I want to finish off that way, so she was back on her knees on the bed for round two.
More gagging and and spitting for a while until I could hold on no more I took my saliva covered cock from her mouth and gave her a massive load straight into her mouth and some over her bolt ons, which she swallowed without fuss.
After she cleaned up we chatted for about 10mins before I made my way out, with a kiss on each cheek and a smile goodbye.

Summery. Very naughty girl who seems to enjoy her work. Great body and naughty smile

Pros Genuinely hot girl imo and one of the sexiest black girls I have ever screwed in my life and all at a good price I think.

Cons. I only wish I had enough money to spend more time with her, could have done with another hour I think.

Would I return. 100% all ready planning to and possibly with a male friend as she is up for a mmf and another face fucking session x two!!

« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 09:24:41 am by Iloveoral »

Online Flightfan

Nice review thanks.

She's been on my HL a while. I must find an excuse to get to Northampton again.

Shouldn't this be in East Mids?

Offline DThunter01

8/9 years between punts…  :thumbsdown:

Offline MajorPayne

I think she rims as well?

She has breast enhancement, that's a shame  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 04:24:46 pm by MajorPayne »

Offline tightfoot69

She looks great. I was close to seeing her a while back but didn’t.

Offline Charliehutton

8/9 years between punts…  :thumbsdown:

She's had a few good reviews in the meantime, but I can see your point, DH. I'm not sure you're allowed to express any scepticism like that, though, unless you're a moderator. Or, to be more specific, unless you're one particular moderator.

Offline scutty brown

8/9 years between punts…

I believe the OP is someone who reacted positively to the countdown clock, so criticism is a tad unfair

Offline Cappadonna

Slim, big tits & enjoys a good facefucking? Wish she was nearer to me!!

Offline DThunter01

I believe the OP is someone who reacted positively to the countdown clock, so criticism is a tad unfair

Fair point

Offline iluvebonys

Slim, big tits & enjoys a good facefucking? Wish she was nearer to me!!

Well worth the journey if you can make it

Offline Hotdogboy88

How tall would you say she is? And what dress sizes looking at the pictures she comes across quite tall to me and about a size 12. How ever she described as petite. If you could clear that up it be great thanks.
Also is she in Northampton town centre?
Thanks mate.

Offline iluvebonys

How tall would you say she is? And what dress sizes looking at the pictures she comes across quite tall to me and about a size 12. How ever she described as petite. If you could clear that up it be great thanks.
Also is she in Northampton town centre?
Thanks mate.

I'd say she's about 5'8 and a size 12 is about right no belly fat on her at all,, i bet she works out... She just north on the town centre

Offline Hotdogboy88

I'd say she's about 5'8 and a size 12 is about right no belly fat on her at all,, i bet she works out... She just north on the town centre

Cheers mate. Sounds good.

Offline Cappadonna

Not logged on to AW for almost 2 weeks…..my booking request still not read……

Offline Misfit87

Bad communications from her.  I always wanted to see her and once when i was nearby I messaged and got a response of what time and how long.  After confirming I heard nothing back so had to drive home unhappy.

Offline MagicMike

From speaking to her once she seems to travel back to South Africa fairly regularly. So you may not get a response for a few weeks.  Then all of a sudden she’s back and the green light is on every day.

Still haven’t seen her myself yet but that’s what I’ll look out for.