Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy (Thai) Derby (tourer)  (Read 713 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6729326) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline badsin

External Link/Members Only

Spotted this one on AW. Quick check on here showed a positive from the previous day.....also several other positives. I did read the negative, but thought overall worth a try.
Quick text message exchange and everything is sorted out for less than 60 minutes after first contact.
Location, modern block in centre of town. I was told to park within the allocated parking for the block...which I did, no idea if I'd pinched someone's space though.
Buzzed up to to flat. Usual behind the door trick as I was invited in, as the door was closed, I was pleased, exactly as per picture's on her profile.
Lovely plump lips, but natural and not full of fillers.
Flat is dated, poorly maintained, but warm. Bedroom again warm, and clean bed / sheet's.
Amy confirmed it was an hour I wanted, I handed over the £120 for the hour, then£10 for dfk, and £20 for owo. £150 total.
I stripped naked, Amy watched me strip and smlling. I walk over Amy and pull her close to me and lean in for a kiss....at this point she pounces. Her tongue is straight into my mouth, swirling around my own tongue, and back and forwards. This is really horny, I'm getting a good boner which is pressing into her belly. We're still leaning into each other and snogging like teenagers......her tongue is running rings around mine, I don't know how she can move and wriggle her tongue so quickly.
I have to step back a little, put my hands on her shoulders, and indicate for her to drop to her knees to suck me. She drops straight down, but reaches behind her to grab some wipes. Whilst on her knees shes rolling my foreskin back, and rubs around my bellend. There was no need, I'm clean, I always find this uncomfortable, and lose a bit of erection. Although I appreciate that popping a wiffy one in your mouth can't be much fun.
Wipe discarded, and Amy pops me in her mouth. I soon grow to full mast.....and Amy is sucking well, and putting that tongue to good use around my helmet, she's skilful and quick tongued.... definitely not deep throat, may be halfway or so. I'm also looking into the mirror at the side, and Indicate Amy should watch herself in the mirror as she Blows me...she does.
We move onto the bed, where I lay at her side and we snog again as my hand drifts down between her legs.... There's some fur on the cats back, I find her wet smatch a glide my middle finger in, as we continue to snog.
I then move down to suck her tits, one then the other whilst keeping my finger busy downstairs. She grabbing me and pulling me hard into her and I can feel her legs tightening around my hand....
I ask for a condom which I pop on. I then pull her to the edge of the bed, whilst on her back I stand at the side of the bed, lift her legs over my shoulders and enter her.
I begin pounding away, I see she's looking down, so I spread her legs and get my hands to the back of her neck, and raise her head so she can see me going in and out of her.
I flip her to doggy on the bed, we both watch each other in the mirror....I reach forward and grab her pony tail and pull this back, her head comes back, but she's still watching us in the mirror.....
I'm getting tired now. So I lie on the bed as she climbs onboard, she ride's me whilst leaning in to snog me, she's got her hands round the back of neck, I can feel her nails digging in....I like that... she's really grinding onto me now, and rotating her hips, her hair is sticking to her clammy body....I've popped in the bag.... which I don't particularly like, but it was unavoidable.
Amy provides a good clean up, again it's wet wipes around the bell, which I don't like.
Amy then offers a massage...be rude not to, so I get a very light oiled back massage.
I flip to side after 10 minutes or so, and lean in to kiss Amy . So I we start the deep kissing again, then something I love, Amy start's sucking my tongue deep....I subsequently return the favour.
I flip Amy around so we're both on our sides facing the mirror, I lift her leg, and play with her, Amy reaches to the bedside table and retrieves a condom which she passes to me... Pop it on, I raise her leg, and start fucking her whilst we're both on our sides, I'm reaching round to squeeze her tits....
Flip her over onto her back, raise her look legs high over my shoulders as I penetrate her on on my knees, but shuffle up so I'm crouching into her, with my ankles either side of her buttocks and plough into her, almost pile-driver....raise her legs some more and I'm literally sitting on the backs of her thighs/bum whilst being embedded into her sopping wetness.....I'm getting close. I put arms under Amy as I lean backwards, ending up on my back leaving Amy in a lotus position, which she grinds into, then wiggles forward to ride me again.
Not long after and I popping in the bag again.....

Basic chat as we dress. Amy approaches and we snog again, I actually get a bit of a semi, which Amy feels through my jeans and gives him a good squeeze.
As I leave the flat, at the door it's another snog....and a squeeze.
 Recommend, yes.
Revisit, yes.

*I'd like to find a Thai that allows filming?

Offline Dipper

Right up my street this one would be. Enjoyed the reading as well :wacko:

She’s really cute.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 02:58:52 pm by Dipper »

Offline Charliehutton

Cracking review, Bad, and I must say I share your enthusiasm for this girl. She's lovely.

I was very surprised to read that she didn't put the condoms on for you, though. After all, why have a dog and bark yourself?

Offline badsin

Cracking review, Bad, and I must say I share your enthusiasm for this girl. She's lovely.

I was very surprised to read that she didn't put the condoms on for you, though. After all, why have a dog and bark yourself?

Thank you Charlie....tbh I just picked the rubber up, managed to open it , even with sticky fingers, and popped it on  :hi: