Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clara Courtesan - Chesterfield  (Read 1409 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7301681) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline MrRandom87

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Apologies it's taken so long to post my first review! I didn't get to dip my toe into this so to speak until November last year and wanted to have a bit of a basis for comparison before I started posting. I'm going to get up to date with my reviews now, any issues please let me know!

Fee/Duration: 1hr incall £200.
Location: Location was an odd one, essentially a flat above an industrial unit but it was very nice comfortable and clean.

Would I return: Yes, I actually visited twice in a short space of time but meets were very similar so I'll only review once.
Would I recommend: Yes, with the caveat that I know she's had at least her boobs done since I saw her so I can't speak to the results.

The Girl: Very attractive blonde, the photo's are her but they're a couple of years old. Since the photo's she's had several tattoos so if that's not your thing you've been warned, since I saw her she's also had a boob job so I can't comment on those. Helpfully (weirdly) one of her tattoos includes her DOB so can confirm the age is accurate! Super friendly and chatty, this was my first ever meet so I was pretty nervy put she put me at ease really well.

Comms: Clara didn't publish her number at the time so arranged via AW emails, she responded within 10 minutes and accepted a meeting for a couple of hours later so very straightforward. When I met her she gave me her number to arrange the second visit and that was much the same experience, highly professional.

The Meet: This was back in November, Clara toured all over the midlands at the time but I believe she's settled in Milton Keynes since then. As mentioned this was my first ever meet so it was a slow start, she made me a drink and we had a chat about her, the industry and eventually moved into what I was looking for/my preferences etc. Started out with some DFK and moved into some pretty good OW (OWO is not available), moved into some RO with all the right noises in the right places, she was exceptionally fresh in that regard so no worries there. Followed this with excellent sex in several postions finishing in doggy, had a good chat on both occasions before leaving never any clock watching or anything like that.

Summary: I was pretty lucky first time out, exactly what I'd wanted from a "GFE". Would likely be seeing her more had she not moved away and will certainly catch her if she comes this way again.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Thanks for your first review matey, it’s greatly appreciated  :drinks:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers for your first review. Pleased you enjoyed it.

Offline MrRandom87

Thanks both :) Had a great meet this week largely off the back of one of your reviews ILO so I'll get that one up shortly  :D

Offline badsin

She looks hot. Not sure I'd run to that fee personally, however thank you for the review.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Her hourly rate has jumped up another £50 to £250 it seems, so a bit more than I’d stretch too personally.

Offline simon07

A few of the guys around Milton Keynes saw her before the price rise 1st March 2024.
She is hot though.