Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Aliyah - Nottingham NG1  (Read 1518 times)

5 review(s) for Sexy Thai Aliyah  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So against better judgement (yes 4 red cards no greens to her name) and due to absolutely no other opportunity, literally the only one to bother replying, I thought well, she’s going to be older and boring but I’m in town, if she just lays there I can sort the rest as long as she’s pleasant.

Get into town and text, call and text again, at 5 mins before the time arranged, nothing.
Gave it 5 mins same, gave it 10 mins, 5 past the time. Nothing.
Sat in the car with the hour parking ticking down cold!!

Gave it 20 mins past the arranged time and still nothing so off I trot pissed off.
Now too late to call anyone else and I’m half a blue tablet in me too.

Tried Lucy and ugly looking Tina too, I was that desperate,  no reply also, maybe they are on a night out together or decided to call it a week early. 
Will be an angry wank later  :lol:

Offline JD1

That’s shit mate. :thumbsdown:

Agree that there doesn’t seem to be many good options currently.

Was trying to arrange something for tonight and made a couple of enquiries but given up now.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I wanted to drive out to Burton but just didn’t have the spare couple of hours to drive either way, had a meeting with a customer in town so thought I’d stick to something close m, tried Zara Louise she must have changed her number, tried that Natasha/ Gemma for a 15 mins just rang out, last resort failed.

I might have to try and sneak out the house later tonight, sure I’ve forgot something from Asda  :drinks:

Online scutty brown

Aliyah is in Carlisle at the moment

Just texted her and got as a reply:

Go somewhere else not interested don't text again very busy no time for you don't text me again

Says all you need to know
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 07:13:49 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Aliyah is in Carlisle at the moment

Just texted her and got as a reply:

Says all you need to know

Wow  :wacko: :drinks:

Offline Charliehutton

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I thought well, she’s going to be older and boring but I’m in town, if she just lays there I can sort the rest as long as she’s pleasant.

Now too late to call anyone else and I’m half a blue tablet in me too.

Is that a quote from Mr Darcy in Pride and Prejudice, ILO, or is it a draft for your latest Mills & Boon novel?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Is that a quote from Mr Darcy in Pride and Prejudice, ILO, or is it a draft for your latest Mills & Boon novel?

Hahahahaha
I’d write a book one day but I’ve forgotten most of it nowadays  :lol:

We are the last few romantics my friend  :lol:  :drinks: