Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English pippa xx - Derby  (Read 8024 times)

41 review(s) for English pippa xx (26 positive, 5 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline JD1

External Link/Members Only

Price paid: £80 for 30 minutes

Comms: Short notice booking arranged by phone, clear instructions given on arrival.

Location: Apartment on the outskirts of Derby city centre, easy to get to. There is pay & display parking on the road, and two other car parks within a few minutes walk. Profile mentions free parking, but I'm not sure where this is. Modern apartment, clean and tidy inside.

The girl: Decent body as shown in the photos, face is hidden for privacy but she is facially attractive. I think her hair was maybe a little darker and shorter than in the photos. Good looking girl, friendly and enthusiastic.

The action: Quickly used the bathroom to freshen up, returned to the room and chatted a little before getting to business. Started with french kissing and some touching before she undid my trousers and got to her knees. Decent oral, good technique, took it deep until the point she was gagging, paid attention to the balls too. We moved to the bed and I went down on her for a bit before wrapping up and having sex in a couple of different positions - she was enthusiastic and made the right noises. Eventually filled the bag, got cleaned up and chatted for a few minutes and said our goodbyes.

No issues at all from me, an all round positive experience.

Online Dipper

Offline xxpat

Is she much heavier than her pics..? Some.reviews mention this?

Offline JD1

Is she much heavier than her pics..? Some.reviews mention this?
I didn’t think so. :unknown:

If you’re comparing to the photo with her arms up, where her body is also positioned at an angle, anyone is going to look a bit slimmer when doing that.

Offline shed

Offline InMefan

Swear her prices usually only go up when she is working in another city, but they have been showing at £200 for an hour recently when she has been working in Derby. That is a bit concerning.

Online Karim69

Now asking for £150 for 30 mins in Central London and £300 for an hour. Although she is an amazing lady and provides excellent services ( I’ve seen Pippa a few times now )  for me personally the prices are too high but I’m sure many will stay pay…. I just feel for me personally I can get better or the same level of services well within my price range.

Offline mancsguy1975

Now asking for £150 for 30 mins in Central London and £300 for an hour. Although she is an amazing lady and provides excellent services ( I’ve seen Pippa a few times now )  for me personally the prices are too high but I’m sure many will stay pay…. I just feel for me personally I can get better or the same level of services well within my price range.

Agreed - one of the better SPs especially for Blow and Go - but agreed 150 notes for 30 minutes is too much. Lets see if a more realistic price tag returns when she comes back to the east mids.

Offline JD1

Now back in Derby and charging £80/HH or £60 B&G. :thumbsup:

May pay her another visit.

Offline mancsguy1975

Now back in Derby and charging £80/HH or £60 B&G. :thumbsup:

May pay her another visit.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Online Karim69

Odd, but has her profile just suddenly disappeared, she was working in Derby this week and apparently coming to London next week sometime but the links don’t seem to be working now, Sp no longer active on this site….

Online Karim69

Odd, but has her profile just suddenly disappeared, she was working in Derby this week and apparently coming to London next week sometime but the links don’t seem to be working now, Sp no longer active on this site….
Ignore my last post, Pippa’s profile is back up and running…

Offline Cappadonna

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hope she comes backup north, and those prices, as currently £150 for 30mins.

Online Karim69

Hope she comes backup north, and those prices, as currently £150 for 30mins.

I know…. Inflation and everything but there was a time when Pippa was asking for £70 for 30 mins in the London area and now it’s double, plus she requires a deposit from all customers too…. She can be a great SP but it seems she’s enjoying the work less and less and only wants to see limited clients. I’ve had great times with Pippa pre covid but at these current  London prices I’ll give her a miss for now.

Offline Cryton123

I know…. Inflation and everything but there was a time when Pippa was asking for £70 for 30 mins in the London area and now it’s double, plus she requires a deposit from all customers too…. She can be a great SP but it seems she’s enjoying the work less and less and only wants to see limited clients. I’ve had great times with Pippa pre covid but at these current  London prices I’ll give her a miss for now.

I saw her for a 30min punt a few years back and took advantage of a deal she was doing and only paid £60.

She was great too and swallowed the lot and looked like she actually enjoys the taste of cum.

Offline Dion88

She used to love swallowing cum, to the point of disappointment if you finished anywhere else but her mouth. I haven't seen her since she went above 70phh though.

Online Karim69

She used to love swallowing cum, to the point of disappointment if you finished anywhere else but her mouth. I haven't seen her since she went above 70phh though.

I just saw this evening she is back in the Heathrow area….. perfect and she is asking for £100 for 30 mins not her usual £150 for 30 mins, I’m going to see her now….review to follow as long as the meeting goes ahead…

Online Karim69

I just saw this evening she is back in the Heathrow area….. perfect and she is asking for £100 for 30 mins not her usual £150 for 30 mins, I’m going to see her now….review to follow as long as the meeting goes ahead…

Online Karim69

So I arranged a meet with Pippa for 10pm yesterday as she was in Heathrow but I had this gut feeling it just wasn’t going to happen. I will explain why, firstly she requires a deposit from all clients, i said to her at 8pm I’ve seen you before a few times plus I sent her a booking request on AW so she could see the positive feedback that she had previously given to me…. I confirmed that I had sent out the request on AW plus I said to would 100% be making my way to her hotel, but I wasn’t prepared to pay the deposit as I’ve never done this before… during this time I sent multiple texts confirming I left my place in good time and I even called her to say I was nearby but guess what, Pippa starts saying without a deposit no booking is guaranteed…. But she also said ‘ see you in a bit ‘  So I’m not sure if I should write a whole negative review but this was certainly a negative experience.

As I arrived 30 min early to the hotel I messaged her, no response, then after about 15 mins or so I called her phone a few times again radio silence, no response once again, it’s now 10pm, I try calling again and you guessed it no response…. I decide to wait another 15 mins or so and I’m pretty sure by now she has read my texts and seen my missed calls…. I wait and a few more mins pass by and as I’m waiting patiently in the hotel lobby she comes out of the lift with her friend, looks at me briefly and walks straight past… I’m sure she recognised me… she heads straight to the bar for some drinks and doesn’t even bother to acknowledge my calls or texts.

So I mean it comes down to this… she did confirm and make clear no deposit means no guarantee of booking so i should have taken that statement a lot more seriously but having seen her before with positive feedback I thought it would have been fine? Wrong assumption to make.

Anyway after all of this waiting around she still didn’t bother to return my calls or texts so going forward I won’t bother to see Pippa again, I think her prime is certainly gone as she never used to be so strict on her meeting policies… plus I don’t think her gradual increase in prices equals a better overall experience. In fact I think she’s very jaded from working in the industry this long and really doesn’t want to over work herself… ( only wants to see limited clients per day ) which is fair enough.   I will personally look elsewhere now, I’m not the first person who has experienced the time wasting and ghosting tactics by Pippa and I’m sure I won’t be the last… so for me plenty of other SPs who are currently better in all departments but good luck to her anyway.

Online Dipper

Why do the exact opposite of what she requested and expect to be able to see her?

I’d never send a deposit to any WG but, I’d also not be surprised if then I wasn’t able to book as a result of this.  :unknown:

Offline ZeroCount

Why do the exact opposite of what she requested and expect to be able to see her?

I’d never send a deposit to any WG but, I’d also not be surprised if then I wasn’t able to book as a result of this.  :unknown:

The "see you in a bit" part sounds like confirmation of a booking to me.

Personally I certainly wouldn't have taken a chance and gone all that way when she was being so vague and evasive about the deposit issue. But that doesn't excuse the shoddy behaviour on her part, accepting a booking then ghosting him. A simple "no deposit, no booking" at the start would have made everything clear.

Online Dipper

To me he was  aware of the risk of a no show. But seemed to think he’d be immune, so set out to punt regardless. Madness. IMO.

All stated clearly on the profile as well regarding deposit.

“I’ll put my hand into the fire… see if it’s warm
ouch! It is!”
« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 10:27:07 am by Dipper »

Online Karim69

To me he was  aware of the risk of a no show. But seemed to think he’d be immune, so set out to punt regardless. Madness. IMO.

All stated clearly on the profile as well regarding deposit.

“I’ll put my hand into the fire… see if it’s warm
ouch! It is!”

One of the reasons I took the risk with going to see Pippa was that first time when I called her and mentioned I had seen her before/ check her profile…. She didn’t mention the deposit part to me, even though yes it’s listed on her profile… she only did this close to 9:30pm by text when I was already fairly close to the hotel. Secondly the place she is staying isn’t too far from me so again if the meeting didn’t  go ahead it’s not a major issue for me to head home.

I think the main point is it at 8pm when I first called her she seemed more than fine to see me at 10pm it only changed close to 9:30pm… sure I took the the risk but she didn’t have to ghost me then from 9:30pm onwards.. it’s just a major red flag in my book, she used to be a lot better in the communication department… a simple call or text at 10pm by her would have been fine and would have saved me waiting around..

Most of Pippa’s negative reviews are not on her performance as she can provide excellent services, most of her negatives are based on her lack of communication and radio silence when she feels like it.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 11:00:56 am by Karim69 »

Offline NickyBobby

The "see you in a bit" part sounds like confirmation of a booking to me.

Personally I certainly wouldn't have taken a chance and gone all that way when she was being so vague and evasive about the deposit issue. But that doesn't excuse the shoddy behaviour on her part, accepting a booking then ghosting him. A simple "no deposit, no booking" at the start would have made everything clear.

I interpreted that as see you in a bit, pending a deposit being paid. She made it clear on her profile and in comms that a deposit was required to secure a booking. Somewhat dodgy and boundary pushing behaviour to turn up at the hotel and wait for her to be honest

Offline JontyR

Most of Pippa’s negative reviews are not on her performance as she can provide excellent services, most of her negatives are based on her lack of communication and radio silence when she feels like it.

Out of interest, how many texts were exchanged? She may have not have said what you wanted her to, but I bet she can say the same.

Seems this may be doing  her a favour, its quite clear that the deposit is now a non-negotiable for her even with previous history.

Online Karim69

I interpreted that as see you in a bit, pending a deposit being paid. She made it clear on her profile and in comms that a deposit was required to secure a booking. Somewhat dodgy and boundary pushing behaviour to turn up at the hotel and wait for her to be honest

We exchanged two phone calls and a text message each at about 8:30pm before I left and she clearly said ‘see you in bit’ when referring to my 10pm booking and also said call me when you are on your way… which I did but no answer but I assumed the booking was going ahead…. And as I was early at the hotel, I arrived like 9:30pm so of course I will wait to at least 10pm for when I thought we had an arrangement that’s makes sense doesn’t it… as she headed for the bar at around 10:10pm I promptly left the hotel as I knew it was a waste of time.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 12:31:20 pm by Karim69 »

Offline Whoreticulture

Thought about this one. She looks really petite and skinny in her photos but her stats say 5'6 size 10. Would you guys say she's got a slender frame or more wide frame? Is she wider than kylie marie (for those who've seen her)?

Offline shagmore

Have looked at her many a time, but not paying £200 for an hour, or a deposit. I have set a max of £150 for my hour punts,

Online Karim69

Thought about this one. She looks really petite and skinny in her photos but her stats say 5'6 size 10. Would you guys say she's got a slender frame or more wide frame? Is she wider than kylie marie (for those who've seen her)?

Her height is about 5’6 and I would say she is more In the region of size 14 now not size 10, she has definitely put on extra weight since covid and she doesn’t have the slender frame like she used to back in 2016-2017.

Offline JD1

Her height is about 5’6 and I would say she is more In the region of size 14 now not size 10, she has definitely put on extra weight since covid and she doesn’t have the slender frame like she used to back in 2016-2017.
Unless she has gained loads of weight since I saw her and left this review, no way is she is a size 14. I would have guessed at size 10.

Admittedly it was 7 months ago I saw her now - this review is quite old but always gets bumped.

Keep meaning to see her again.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 09:32:04 pm by JD1 »

Offline InMefan

I thought deposits are only for outcalls? Massive shame if it's for incalls too.

Offline bozzyman

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 4
Have looked at her many a time, but not paying £200 for an hour, or a deposit. I have set a max of £150 for my hour punts,

Hear hear, I have sealed my top end at £150 p/h too. It's a shame everyone doesn't do it to force some of these over charging Whores to lower their sometimes ridiculous prices.

Online Karim69

I thought deposits are only for outcalls? Massive shame if it's for incalls too.

Pippa definitely requires deposits for incalls too…. It is a shame especially for those who have already seen her before with positive feedback.