Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BritishPenny94 - Cambridgeshire  (Read 2052 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5457306) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Golovkin]

Offline Gsmith88

BritishPenny94 - seen in Cambridge £80 for 30 mins incall.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cambridgeshire has been as rubbish as ever for decent WGs and I spotted Penny in amongst the Roms and fake accounts. Not often we have a black lass passing through and I thought I would give it a shot given her pictures looked genuine and so too did her profile. There was no feedback about her on here at the time so I TOFTT.

Booking and Communication:
Text Penny the day of the booking and she replied fairly quickly. Got myself a 30 minute slot in the evening and considering her listed nationality she wrote legible messages which was surprising. She seemed friendly, was receptive to my requirements and gave me information about where she was and where to park without any qualms.

A hotel on the outskirts of Cambridge, easy to get to and free parking in the business units near the hotel.

Rang Penny when I got there and she told me the room number. Walked straight past reception without any issues and made my way to the room.

Appearance:
Penny did the whole 'hide behind the door' routine and let me in. She was wearing a black thong and bra. Her body is actually nicer than the pictures on her profile suggested, her boobs are a good handful and her bum is a kind of 'skinny thicc' that you see on black girls where they are skinny body shape but have large jiggly bum cheeks. She had braided hair and was quite pretty, but the arse is what I was mainly there for.

Services:
Penny hadn't done facesitting in the way I wanted it before but she was willing to try and she did a great job. She got wet and made all the right moves and seemed to be enjoying herself. I enjoyed myself too and it wasn't long before I was close to exploding. After the allotted time was up we chatted for a bit.

Overall:

A decent punt with a friendly and nice lady. Her bum was top notch and I suggested to her that she put more pictures of it on her profile as it is probably her best asset. She was conscious about it as she thinks it is too fat.

I walked away satisfied and she mentioned she may return to Cambridgeshire in future.

Would I return? Probably, I keep mentioning her bum but it really was shapely and she is either an incredible actress or she actually enjoyed the meet.

Additional:
External Link/Members Only - This is probably the most accurate depiction of her arse I can find on the internet. Jiggly yet skinny.