Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naomi Seduction ~ Cambridge ~ TIMEWASTER  (Read 628 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6034581) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Gsmith88

AW Profile ~ External Link/Members Only

There are usually a real lack of decent options in Cambridge so when a large bottomed ebony shows up you have to take your chances, even if they aren't reviewed (I TOFFT).

Communication was good over WhatsApp and we arranged to meet up at a specific time and for a specific duration. She sent me the address and I prepared for the meet.

Along comes the time and I make my way over there giving her a call as I arrive. She acted as if the booking had never taken place and spent ages replying to my messages. Tried to call her a couple of times and she didn't pick up. After a while she put me on ignore and I went home.

Time wasted - but at least I can hopefully stop anyone else having the same experience.

Online norwichfunseeker

At least your money is safe for another punt too, as with that attitude I'm sure it would have been a poor  one.

All reviews are good & encouraged,  but ones that weed out the timewasters and poor attitudes are invaluable imho.

Thanks for posting op and welcome to the forum.