Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Weekend punting. Bristol/Bath/Chippenham area  (Read 3224 times)

Offline Rack Admirer

Hi, North West punter here. Will be in the Bristol/Bath/Chippenham area this weekend. Never been to this part of the UK before let alone punted in the area.

I am wondering if there will be any good WGs available? Who are the "must see" providers? Full service or even a really good massage + HE would be good. Prefer parlours but AW is ok too. I like slim and shapely women if possible, don't like 'em too old.

Any tips appreciated. Thanks :thumbsup:

Offline Coriniumstud

Offline southern punter

I don't think Bath or Chippenham have parlours.  Bristol has quite a few but don't get too excited, I have similar preferences (younger, slimmer, parlour over AW) and it's not great here at the moment unfortunately.   Old Market parlours are bargain basement and I cannot recommend on any level TBH.  Diamonds is well regarded as far as service but their staff tends to the older and larger.  60 West Street has recently re-opened and was similarly lacking in young and slim when I visited.  Ambassadar is hit and miss depending on who's working and their website is never accurate. Bath Road Massage is generally my top choice but has been short staffed lately, sometimes lacking choice or closed altogether.

As for AW - the aforementioned Rebecca and these two

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=484
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=21713

come to mind as the more consistently positively-reviewed, I have not seen any of them to vouch for myself however.

Offline B4bcock

As for AW - the aforementioned Rebecca and these two

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=484
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=21713

come to mind as the more consistently positively-reviewed, I have not seen any of them to vouch for myself however.

FitSarah is off until Tuesday (and rarely works on weekends anyway).

Weekends in Bristol are, unfortunately, usually pretty dire unless there are any good tourers in town.  Lovely Kate, as mentioned above, is probably the best option, but will only do sensual massage with HE.  Otherwise, Rebecca or Ellysaa might fit the bill.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 07:10:38 pm by B4bcock »

Offline Jamesbro

Bath has a couple of options for massage with HE. They can be hit and miss
Golden spa massage by the crescent.
Thai touch massage (shes better)
Bathhampton has a BBW who does proper massage with diffeent options includig full service

Id stick to bristol though better prices and services. Plus the traffic is mental at the moment especially on the weekends!  :wacko:

Offline houseboot

Bathhampton has a BBW who does proper massage with diffeent options includig full service

External Link/Members Only

Have you been Jamesbro?

Offline joninbristol

Bath has a couple of options for massage with HE. They can be hit and miss
Golden spa massage by the crescent.
Thai touch massage (shes better)

Id stick to bristol though better prices and services. Plus the traffic is mental at the moment especially on the weekends!  :wacko:

Just to add to Jamesbro's reply:
Bath now has a congestion zone: External Link/Members Only ,
although for the present, private cars and motorbikes aren't charged. (yep, that's going to last....)

Bristol will have one too, but it's not going to be operational for another year: External Link/Members Only

So in combination, unless you're in Bath on foot, or in your own vehicle, another reason for Bristol being the better option.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 10:56:39 am by joninbristol »

Offline victor989

Rebecca_ gfe in Bristol  :thumbsup:

Rebecca is now asking for a deposit from new clients.

Offline Jamesbro

External Link/Members Only

Have you been Jamesbro?

Yes i have been. Not since last september though. Ive see her twice but shes not my cup of tea for a regular thing. It was too late for me to do a review of her on here.

Offline Rack Admirer

Thanks for the replies. I didn't make the trip in the end. I'll be going later in the year instead. Will report back if I punt when I go.

Offline southcoastpunter

Yes i have been. Not since last september though. Ive see her twice but shes not my cup of tea for a regular thing. It was too late for me to do a review of her on here.

No its not - as a newbie you have a 12 months window to do reviews (ie have seen them within the last 12 months). Longer term members have 6 months!

So if you saw her in September you can still do a review!

Offline Jamesbro

No its not - as a newbie you have a 12 months window to do reviews (ie have seen them within the last 12 months). Longer term members have 6 months!

So if you saw her in September you can still do a review!

Ok perfect. Thanks for the heads up! I did ask someone and they said it was too late but i will review later.  :thumbsup: