Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diva group Birmingham  (Read 8941 times)

Offline Juankerr

Looks like the ex-Divas have moved back to Birmingham.  Vivica's profile has changed from Wolverhampton to Birmingham City Centre and says she is close to Broad St:
External Link/Members Only
Likewise Gemma who was in W'ton now says B'ham CC (although currently on holiday):
Brigitta looks to be part of the same crew (don't remember if she used to be one of the Divas):

Vivastreet ad's for all 3 also...

Vivica External Link/Members Only

Gemma External Link/Members Only

Brigitta External Link/Members Only

Offline Gipsy danger

whatever happened to Claudia Fox from Divas, now that was a woman..she looked just like Margo Robbie

Online Shplurgh

Vivastreet ad's for all 3 also...

Vivica External Link/Members Only

Gemma External Link/Members Only

Brigitta External Link/Members Only

Surely the AW profile pics of Brigitta are three different girls? Only the first with the arm tattoo looks like the VS pics

Offline Jasonk71

Can't find any reviews for Vivica. Just seems to come up with Vivica from Aston

Offline Juankerr

whatever happened to Claudia Fox from Divas, now that was a woman..she looked just like Margo Robbie

Had a look at the thumbnail pictures of Claudia at the top of your review, that's a very generous comparison for Claudia IMO.

Offline Juankerr

Surely the AW profile pics of Brigitta are three different girls? Only the first with the arm tattoo looks like the VS pics

Hard to say with the other 2 pictures I agree as you can't actually clearly see her arm to check if the tattoo is there or not, I would say the Vivastreet pictures are more appealing than the ones on her AW profile though.

Offline Juankerr

Offline Gipsy danger

Offline The Owl

I'd be bit wary of the Birmingham claim. Lily Rush, when she was Lily Rush, had Birmingham on her AW profile but it turned out she was in Willenhall, then her profile was changed to Gemma Sexy. Maybe they are now in Birmingham but not in the past.

Online Shplurgh

Looks like Brigitta is back

Has anyone seen her? I'm a bit wary after my recent visit to Kimberly Sky, I presume they'll be in the same place?

Offline petermisc

Those profile piccs of Brigitta make me wary - all classic poses to hide a tummy.

Offline bonatempora

Looks like Brigitta is back

Has anyone seen her? I'm a bit wary after my recent visit to Kimberly Sky, I presume they'll be in the same place?

Attempted to see Brigitta last year... late summer/early autumn sometime as a plan B. Should have reviewed really to warn others about my experience but, at the time was busy with day-to-day life.

Avoid at all costs. Nothing like the AW pics, a lot more tattoos (slag tags), haggard and doesn’t make an effort with makeup/attire. All topped off with a stinking attitude.

Long story short: when I entered was gonna walk. Thought with my dick and proceeded with the punt. She basically tried to rush everything, didn’t do half of the things on her likes list and wanted me to cum ASAP.

15 minutes into it fell out with her, had a slight argument, phoned the maid and told her what had transpired. Got all my money back and walked!

Never again and would advise all others to steer very clear...
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline The Owl

I don't think she was ever reviewed on UKP but Maggie Turner has also now returned with a new profile.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had her on my HL for a TOFTT but the old Divas profiles all vanished.

Offline petermisc

Anyone know what is happening with this Hungarian crew?

They had been working from Wolverhampton for the last year or two, but of late they seem to be in the UK less and less.  Then I noticed recently that all their profiles had been changed back to Birmingham.  Now, finally, Maggie Turner has returned - but in Wembley, London.  Not sure she is worth the trek that far.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline BustaNut

She was advertising in Wolverhampton a few weeks ago bud.