Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Giyya Sheikh  (Read 1223 times)

Offline GreatDude

Has anyone tried Giyya Sheikh? She has listed tantric massage under profile:
External Link/Members Only
If so, what was the experience?
She also listed on:
External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: 'Too lazy' to post reviews of negative experiences.
Banned by: daviemac

Callisto

She doesn't look like offering extras - look at the comment here on 30 May: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 11:08:36 pm by Callisto »

Offline GreatDude

Yes, I have read that comment and it has confused me.Her profile here mentions tantric: External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: 'Too lazy' to post reviews of negative experiences.

Offline Donald Punt

Would be interesting to know if she offers extras..she looks nice in the pic
Banned reason: Asking to be banned

Offline LLPunting

She doesn't look like offering extras - look at the comment here on 30 May: External Link/Members Only

Anyone who labels his supposedly professional masseuse as "beautiful", "attractive" or anything else irrelevant to her genuine massage skills is talking about a sex worker.

Offline Stud01

Sounds like she could be picky in terms of who she offers extras too. She does look attractive but to see her without any relief would be dissapointing.

Callisto

Anyone who labels his supposedly professional masseuse as "beautiful", "attractive" or anything else irrelevant to her genuine massage skills is talking about a sex worker.

I politely disagree. To me, the comment - and others - reads like someone who thought they were booking a sex worker, only to be disappointed.  Just because someone is beautiful, it doesn't follow that they are an SP.  My sense here is that she isn't.

Regarding her offering tantra, it is a legitimate therapeutic offering, and doesn't have to include an explosive (ahem) lingam massage.  So Giyya's offering this is no guarantee of her doing you-know-whats at the end.

Still, OP, you're very welcome to TOFTT!

Callisto

Sounds like she could be picky in terms of who she offers extras too. She does look attractive but to see her without any relief would be dissapointing.

Especially at £90/hour!

Callisto

Feeling flush earlier, I texted Giyya.  She was willing to come see me (she doesn't do incalls) in deepest SE London for £90, but said she will "probably charge bit extra travel" (sic).  I also asked about tantric: at first Giyya said "if we both find chemistry, then we can take things ahead."  I asked what 'taking things ahead' - nudge nudge - might cost, and the response was "Regarding tantra or demand function requirement charges would be high and that would take last more than two hours".   Er....   :unknown:

Easy conclusion: the apparently spiralling costs + £90 not cheap anyway + the broken English + the WTF is she talking about? + the non-guarantee of any raunch whatsoever = sod this for a game of tiddlywinks.  No way I was going ahead.  I'll leave it with other OPs if they fancy risking it.

Offline Stud01

Thanks for the update  :thumbsup:

Where do you think she is from? Eastern europe or south asian?

Offline LLPunting

Feeling flush earlier, I texted Giyya.  She was willing to come see me (she doesn't do incalls) in deepest SE London for £90, but said she will "probably charge bit extra travel" (sic).  I also asked about tantric: at first Giyya said "if we both find chemistry, then we can take things ahead."  I asked what 'taking things ahead' - nudge nudge - might cost, and the response was "Regarding tantra or demand function requirement charges would be high and that would take last more than two hours".   Er....   :unknown:

Easy conclusion: the apparently spiralling costs + £90 not cheap anyway + the broken English + the WTF is she talking about? + the non-guarantee of any raunch whatsoever = sod this for a game of tiddlywinks.  No way I was going ahead.  I'll leave it with other OPs if they fancy risking it.

Using a translator app (badly).  It would seem though that she is open to non-non-sexual endings.

I tried reading back through comments and content on other sites and couldn't find the descriptions that I originally commented on that you disagreed with, I wanted to review my thinking.

Callisto

TBH, I now think you're right, although the 'demand function requirement' robot-speak has confused me. As far as I can work out though, that's not a massage type, so I think she is basically saying "extras would be bloody expensive".

I am still tempted, foolishly - the WSWS element of it is the thrill, as ever.

Offline LLPunting

TBH, I now think you're right, although the 'demand function requirement' robot-speak has confused me. As far as I can work out though, that's not a massage type, so I think she is basically saying "extras would be bloody expensive".

I am still tempted, foolishly - the WSWS element of it is the thrill, as ever.

"demand function" isn't that used in Economics?  Guess she's more conversant with the laws of supply and demand than we thought.

Guess I can look forward to your imminent review.  :thumbsup:    :crazy:

Callisto

Guess I can look forward to your imminent review.  :thumbsup:    :crazy:

Haha, god, let's hope not.  I've texted her to ask for a specific total amount for the 2hrs + travel.  My hunch is she'll say £250 or some such nonsense.  At least, being such an economics fan, she should be able to provide a number.

Callisto

Holy ravioli - a 'Sensual Tantric Massage' costs... wait for it... £2,000.  Not £200 - I checked and it's definitely not a typo.  2,000 of your devalued English pounds.  200,000 pennies.  I've no idea what it includes, other than severe regret.

Meanwhile, a normal therapeutic massage is £60 per hour, plus £40 to travel to my endz and back.  Emboldened, I asked if that included a happy ending.  The response?  "Therapeutic means therapeutic only."  So, basically, if you want to get naughty with Giyya, it'll cost you a couple of grand.  :bomb:

Laters...

Offline Stud01

Bloody hell, wonder why she is being so cryptic. £2,000 and you still do not know what you get. Do you know if she is british born?

Either way £2,000 is a no go

Callisto

Do you know if she is british born?

I'm not wholly sure she's human, let alone British.  But, per LLP's hunch above, I'd say likely not British.

Offline LLPunting

Holy ravioli - a 'Sensual Tantric Massage' costs... wait for it... £2,000.  Not £200 - I checked and it's definitely not a typo.  2,000 of your devalued English pounds.  200,000 pennies.  I've no idea what it includes, other than severe regret.

Meanwhile, a normal therapeutic massage is £60 per hour, plus £40 to travel to my endz and back.  Emboldened, I asked if that included a happy ending.  The response?  "Therapeutic means therapeutic only."  So, basically, if you want to get naughty with Giyya, it'll cost you a couple of grand.  :bomb:

Laters...

"She" may be ridiculing you now, she has no interest in delivering or discussing extras so just quotes a stupid amount of money.  Perhaps some joker off here is running her identity?

You should call her  bluff and tell her to come to a hotel then blow her off.  Ask her if she'll take it up the rear and let you blow your load down her throat for £3k.