Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Charlotte 27 - Royal Oak  (Read 2385 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5517132) (15 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline tergil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks to Shadow for recent review so I knew what to expect  :hi:

I called her up and she answered straight away and we organised the meeting so comms were excellent really

I got to her apartment and it's the same place I saw Tanya half way between Royal Oak and Paddington although she says Bayswater on her profile

She was dressed as requested. She is tall almost the same height me without heels so 5'10" is realistic although it say 5'7" on her profile. She has very long long bleach blond hair, tanned skin with tattoos, an she spends some time in the gym for sure, nice flat stomach. She has fake tits and some lip fills, quite good looking.

When I get out of the shower the action starts with some nice FK. She quickly decides to suck my dick which is very enjoyable, she has a few techniques and is nice and deep at times. More FK while I get her out of her tiny outfit and she asks me to be gentle with her nipples. Eating her puss is really great, it's a plump puss and good to suck on and she is fine with two finger inside her. We continue with swapping RO and OWO for a while as the session flows nicely. Then I ask for a condom and we fuck. We only did 3 positions (mish/doggy/CG) but it was an enjoyable ride!! No restrictions on penetration and she pretty flexible. I banged her for quite a while doggystyle because I was loving the view of her ass so much!!

Overall it was a fun meeting. Although positive review it lacked a spark somehow. £100 for 30 minutes, might not return

I think red is her colour!
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline tergil

She has dropped her price to 90 for 30 minutes now

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review. What was the temperature/set up like in the room? I'm thinking about a visit this weekend but don't want to punt in a sweat box without adequate breeze/fan. Thanks

Offline tergil

Cheers for the review. What was the temperature/set up like in the room? I'm thinking about a visit this weekend but don't want to punt in a sweat box without adequate breeze/fan. Thanks

There is a celing fan!! 🥵

Offline Fuzzyduck