Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: yourdreamcometruexx - PAWG - Finsbury Square  (Read 3429 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5857882) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Gentlelovemaking

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 30mins

Fee: £150

Comms: Punt arranged on the day before via text with confirmation made via adultwork with a booking request. Prompt responses and a smooth process.

Venue: very nice upmarket hotel in Finsbury square, access via lift and a bar on the ground floor. The reception desk is out of the way so no need to feel awkward while walking past it. The room is very plush as you’d expect from a high end hotel very modern with a sturdy bed and good shower facilities if required.

Face: I found the SP attractive and was happy with what I saw on arrival, the lack of face pics was concerning and a big shout out to MAZINO for giving me his options on what her face looked like it was really helpful  :drinks:

Body : PAWG, I’d rate her as C on the bubble but scale. Nice all over tan and amble breasts. I was very happy with the overall package.

Meet : I arrived at the location and was given the room number via text. I arrived at the room and was let in. Cherelle was wearing a black body suit which excentuated her ass and tits. I put the paper work on the table in plain view for Cherelle and she offered me a drink which I accepted and we had a chat about what we’d been up to during the day. This was a good chat and I started stripping off while chatting. We continued chatting after I stripped off and she began kissing and grouping me and the session got under way.

We started with DFK and she threw me onto the bed and started sucking me off, good OWO with spit. We moved between DFK and OWO and full on grouping. The punt started with a bang. After more grouping OWO and DFK she asked where I wanted her and I said probe bone. I pounded away full throttle and she was very responsive all the way through. After a good 7 mins I asked to switch over to missionary.

Missionary was a combination of sexual DFK and slow strokes with fast paced leg on shoulder action. The punt was going really well and I knew I wasn’t gonna to last and given the length of the booking thought it would be best to finish in doggy. Cherelle positioned herself perfectly on the bed and presented her ass for action. I went in for the finish and finished up with a shower.

Conclusion : This was a very good punt with a genuinely nice SP who is great at making you feel at ease and I’d say I felt like I’d know her for ages when I left the punt and very few SP’s have left me with that feeling, maybe only 2 or 3 others over my decade long career.

Her body is vey good and the action was too draw, I’ll be returning for sure and will be booking her for a longer session.

Any questions ask away.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline London newbie

Great review thanks. What’s her ethnicity - she looks absolutely stunning. Can’t work out if she’s Asian in any way (keen on that!)

Offline Mario7769

Looks like she has a BBL... full on plastic. Would you say her ass is fake OP?

Offline Mazino

Nice to hear that you had a good time too :drinks:

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Great review thanks. What’s her ethnicity - she looks absolutely stunning. Can’t work out if she’s Asian in any way (keen on that!)

Good question. She’s Caucasian. She has a good tan which gives her a nice brown complexion

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Nice to hear that you had a good time too :drinks:

Much Better than I thought I would, her looks are one thing but her performance was stellar. Either she really enjoys it as well or she takes acting Lessons on the side

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Looks like she has a BBL... full on plastic. Would you say her ass is fake OP?

She has weight on her naturally, I’d say she likely has always had an ass due to this. The shape of her body is impressive and it doesn’t look or feel fake. But wouldn’t be surprised if she had a BBL, as said her body doesn’t look fake just well sculpted and has a little tummy (nothing in the grand scheme of things)which makes it look natural.

Offline Laney08

(Outing post removed) From big brother  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 12:59:45 am by daviemac »

Offline Chris Turner

Good review - looks promising.

What kind of accent does she have - northern or southern?

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Good review - looks promising.

What kind of accent does she have - northern or southern?

Northern 100%

Offline kungpo

This may not be everyone's experience but she asked for a deposit if I wasn't booking through AW so left it.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Good point, she did ask me for a deposit and I declined it’s for personal reasons as I don’t have a business account anymore and don’t want my personal details being given to SP’s I’ve never met before.

She asked if I had an AW account and once confirmed she asked me to make a booking and no deposit was required.

She explained that she does this purely to avoid time wasters and told me of past experiences. I’d never advocate paying a deposit but she isn’t a deposit scammer if you’re happy going that route (those who don’t have AW accounts).