Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody seen Nick Minaj Big Booty !!  (Read 652 times)

yorkshire123

Feedback doesn't look good, granted its from a zero feedback punter so it could be false but I would tread with caution & be ready to walk.

FeedbackOnly
youngyboy (0)    11/10/2015 21:34    Seeking Services
Promised GFE and all services included except 20 extra for OWO over the phone. But then charge extra for everything after you waste time & petrol. AVOID

Offline Top Dog

I think your right Yorkshire I just spoke to the lady said £100 + 20 for owo and another £20 for kissing  :scare:

I asked about her nationality as her accent did not sound Spanish said she from the Caribbean lol but she did have a sexy voice and very polite on the phone I give her that   :thumbsup:

baretta

I think your right Yorkshire I just spoke to the lady said £100 + 20 for owo and another £20 for kissing  :scare:

I asked about her nationality as her accent did not sound Spanish said she from the Caribbean lol but she did have a sexy voice and very polite on the phone I give her that   :thumbsup:

She's cuban I have fucked her before she was based in tooting when I met her a average service she uses lots of wet wipes and also trys to avoid you going balls deep during sex.

Offline Top Dog

Thanks Baretta fo the info will avoid  :thumbsdown:

Online pumps

Thanks Baretta fo the info will avoid  :thumbsdown:

Yes...very very below  average service on offer! Also her arse isn't that great in person.