Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexi Rider  (Read 940 times)

Offline jamesdean1964

Lexi Rider last day in Glasgow tomorrow. Was thinking of paying a visit but not a lot on her here. Anybody seen her on here and any feedback would be appreciated.

Offline jamesdean1964

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This should bring up all the reviews for you
Thanks but I always take AW reviews with a pinch of salt. Was looking for fellow UK punter opinion.

Online OakTree

Thanks but I always take AW reviews with a pinch of salt. Was looking for fellow UK punter opinion.

I think you missed the point there..... You take that web address and put it into the search at the top right hand side and every mention of her will be listed, or as Cueball has put that address in his post  if you looK at the bottom of his last post and yours because you quoted him, it says.

"6 review(s) found for Lexi_Ryder linked to in above post"

And there you have it.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 09:01:04 pm by OakTree »

Offline jagmanyorkshire

Great girl. Go and see her.

Offline jamesdean1964

I think you missed the point there..... You take that web address and put it into the search at the top right hand side and every mention of her will be listed, or as Cueball has put that address in his post  if you looK at the bottom of his last post and yours because you quoted him, it says.

"6 review(s) found for Lexi_Ryder linked to in above post"

And there you have it.
Yes just seen that thanks mate. I spoke to her today and hopefully will be confirming a booking tomorrow and will have a review for you guys.