Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why do some WGs close their eyes during sex/kissing?  (Read 3863 times)

thinking about how to spend your hard earned

Offline rthunderbird

A load of you got a mention on the podcast External Link/Members Only  :yahoo:

Aspen

I still believe you are looking for a connection you won't find in paid sex and need to look to finding a civvie partner

Er, hasn't it occurred to you that the reason he's paying for sex is that he doesn't have a civvie partner, and the chance of finding one is a bit remote?

Offline AnthG

Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Aspen

Yeah, well I must admit I could have worded that better. It wasn't mean to be a criticism of you. I do find it surprising that so many women seem to think we have an easy choice in the matter. And coming from a WG it's even more ridiculous. No engaging of the brain.

I find it very difficult to think of a comparable analogy. A couple of years ago I spent quite a lot of time and money repairing my car which had developed an oil leak that had got onto the clutch plates, but otherwise it's a great car which suits me just fine. A comparatively wealthy friend shook his head and said he couldn't understand why I don't just go and buy a new one - he is one of those that has a car for each day of the week. Never enters his head that some of us have to work to a budget and we don't have a choice. Same sort of retarded thinking as - all you have to do is just go and get a girlfriend !