Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rates/RBs/Discounts  (Read 940 times)

Offline inch

I ran a RB for £120 and the person I eventually chose responded with an offer of £100. Her usual rate was £120.

Say I want to see her again, I guess I'd be expected to pony up the £120 ... of do you think 'my' rate is £100 for a repeat booking?

Don't want to look too tight-fisted by asking, but ...

cockneybstrd

I always suggest for the repeat RB experience 'same deal as last time' when making the booking

I seriously doubt the RB i had over the weekend will offer me the same deal as last time !

potato

Just ask her at the end of the booking, if your are satisfied with her performance etc., whether she is happy to meet again for the same deal and the vast majority will say yes..  - unless she finds you hard work of course! Most sensible girls like regulars so will be happy to oblige.

Offline seeker

I find u.k girls will see me at the discount rate again  :thumbsup:
but the  E.Es are not so obliging  :thumbsdown:

Phill8

Message and ask her, say that you where going to put up another RB for £100 but wanted to ask her if she was interested/willing to do it before you did as you enjoyed  the time you spent with her.

Worst you can get is a no and more likely a yes  :)

SirFrank

Inch surely the girls should reduce their rates on account of 'your little problem'  ;)

cockneybstrd

Inch surely the girls should reduce their rates on account of 'your little problem'  ;)

There was an alleged famous Victorian whore who charged men on sliding scale. Those with the inches problem had to pay more!

SirFrank

There was an alleged famous Victorian whore who charged men on sliding scale. Those with the inches problem had to pay more!

I'd have to take out a loan if that rule still applied...

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I should imagine she will if you ask.  if someone sees me at a reduced rate then that is the rate they will always pay.  every girl works differently and she might not do the price at the time you want but may suggest a different time that is not normally that busy.

if you don't ask then you don't get so ask politely?
Just say I would love to book you again is the rate a £100 like last time?  all she can do is say no and then you know she does not really value your custom and you can just do another RB and find someone else who will see you at that rate

Offline inch

Thanks for all the advice.

I really should have picked a different fucking username.

SirFrank

Thanks for all the advice.

I really should have picked a different fucking username.

Haha. Yeah and maybe a different pic. Yeah it's meant to be ironic, cock like a fucking horse etc...

Glader

Any price you receive a bid at - is what they will be willing to accept if they have an appointment available.

Save it in notes or write down nick and duration and price

Usually it's a copy paste job so you know they are available in future for that price

If you have seen someone then usually that price will contine providing the out/Incall etc still exist.

Doesn't mater who it is - repeat custom
Is much preferred to new. Send a text - if declined then say thanks anyways and wait. More than likely there will be a cancellation or schedule rearrangement to fit you in.