Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol outcall options - possibly? DomesticGoddess76, Jezzabelle29...  (Read 754 times)

JW.Bobbitt

After many years of visiting the SW (initially work and last 10 for sporting activity) and never partaking in local punting, I have decided to rectify this and will be spending the next few weeks, mindlessly travelling through the region (It will encompass Wales at first, but doing research for there is ......complicated).

Initially will be located in a village midway between Gloucester & Bristol, but will probably relocate to Bristol city at the tail-end of next week, before heading further South (Devon & beyond)

Trying to whittle-down my long list (many thanks Roth for https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=134906.msg1506556#msg1506556 and the SW Wiki page).

All the usual 'safe bets' - ER, Cassandra4you, Alessa, Awesome Daga, bjanee... have been noted

Will be at a loose-end when I get to the city and looking for some outcall options.

These 2 (despite being on AW for a while) seem to have no info on them
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
My thoughts-Seems a little stuck-up and hard work

My thoughts - PG scam or genuine?

and this one, with a fair amount of comments here, could be a 'live dangerously' option

Would appreciate all thoughts and any other options - preference being for genuine locals, rather than tourers

Online notcalledchris

Have a look at my reviews.  A couple of Bristol girls in there.  Rosie in particular is irregularly available for incalls but claims to be up for outcalls most times.  Very petite and no tits but a fun girl and good energetic fuck.

JW.Bobbitt

Have a look at my reviews.  A couple of Bristol girls in there. 

Thanks for that and apologies for not replying earlier.

Pleasantly surprised that  it took a little more than an hour (I do not jump-through-hoops or obsess about my next punt) to arrange a few incall and outcall options, in or around Bristol, over the next period.
As I will be having a break from technology and not trawling the net during my travels, it has been heartening to see (as a casual observer) how amenable the local SW WG's have been.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 09:28:10 am by JW.Bobbitt »

Legslegslegs

I had an email conversation with DomesticGoddess recently and was singularly unimpressed. Sounded moody and bad-tempered: very much like someone not enjoying her work. Just read her profile to get a flavour of things. And I note that she's had precious little activity recently.