Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maturedark  (Read 486 times)

Offline Dakota

Gents,

External Link/Members Only

Spied this young lady earlier today on AW as a new entrant.   Have commenced communications and claims to be from Birmingham but been hear a while.   AW has the alert banner up against her profile.   Any reasons I shouldn't proceed ?

D

Offline Clattypats

Probably one I would try and speak to on the phone first, before booking...Don't see many Brits doing they kind of hours she's got listed on her profile... :unknown:

Offline RandyRob69

I suppose it's like all warnings, they're there for a reason and so you either take them (and go elsewhere) or ignore them (and hope for the best).

I regularly see a girl in Edinburgh with the same alert yet there is nothing at all wrong with her or her profile whatsoever! The OP did tell me the spurious background and reason to the alert against her AW profile but it was so trivial, of no value and, so much so, that I cant even remember why now.

Suggest you contact Maturedark, letting her know what you're after and when, then then slip in (no pun inteneded!) the off-putting alert and see what she says / how she responds. Thereafter, it's really up to you! Of course, you can always walk if it's a b&s and / or she doesn't agree to the services previously agreed.

Offline Clattypats

As far as I'm aware, profiles can show an alert while awaiting verification..

Offline OGS20

I think it would say verification photo uploaded if it was mid verification although maybe there's some form of grace period
Banned reason: Shit stirring walloper.
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Jock D

Maturedark...age 31...fucken hell I feel old :cry:

Givememilf

Maturedark...age 31...fucken hell I feel old :cry:

Yup. A milf must be at least 40 and a mature must be 50 plus. Just the way I like em. What use is a 31 one year old to me? Hahaha