Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XX Erica XX -Leicester  (Read 675 times)

MrBridger

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Firstly, thanks to Raddy for the recommendation.

I booked Erica via AW for a two hour incall at her modern flat just north of Leicester. Cost was £240. I rarely do less than two hours these days as I like a bit of a chat before and in between rounds. We'd had a few flirty exchanges on UKE beforehand as well which I think really helped break the ice and made both of us comfortable with each other.

She met me at the door in a Little Black Dress and heels with holdups and some sexy black lingerie underneath. She's a pretty girl, nice small natural tits, long slender legs (although she's only 5'4") and a peachy little arse. Made me feel very welcome and after handing over the cash and getting a drink, we moved swiftly into the bedroom.

I'm a real GFE merchant at heart so we started with undressing each other combined with mutual touching and a bit of kissing (not DFK but very pleasant), including her neck which got a good reaction from her. After a few minutes I got her down to just the hold ups and went to town on her pretty shaved pussy with my tongue and fingers. I stayed down there for quite some time (my preference) and her responses again seemed genuine and very positive. I noticed three distinct 'peaks' from her, culminating in a knee trembling orgasm (she later told me she came three times, the third one being the big one - perhaps that counts as 'half a Raddy'). There was quite a big wet patch on the bed by the time I'd finished with her.

Next it was my turn for some very good OWO with plenty of variation - she's also very good with her hands so eventually I had to get her to stop and we moved onto the main event. I asked whether she had any favourite toys and suggested I should fuck her arse while she used the toy in her pussy. She readily agreed and we got into spoons before my covered cock slid nicely into her lubed backside. The sensation of the vibrator on my cock through the wall of her arse was stupendous.

I was determined to last as long as possible so I alternated between rapid thrusting and a more gentle rhythm. Again Erica seemed to be enjoying herself, particularly when I traced my fingers along her spine and pulled on her hair (I was a bit tentative about this but she encouraged me).

Eventually I had a massive orgasm and unloaded into the condom. We had a good chat about various things while I basked in the afterglow, before I jumped in the shower and got dressed again.

Overall, a very positive meeting with an experienced, friendly, sexy and attractive young woman. Will I return? Absolutely.

MrB.

Timmy2

Nice one Mr B
glad to be of service to you...

Mrs Raddy said to me...I feel MrB is very close tonight... just a mile away matey :D

Raddy