Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luciebee Cuckold Day - Mansfield  (Read 1660 times)

SJ1356

LucieBee is offering a cuckold day again. There was a review previously of one of these sessions at discounted prices.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Happyjose

LucieBee is offering a cuckold day again. There was a review previously of one of these sessions at discounted prices.

Have you seen her?

Offline HailWood

This might have been mine. You will have to read further down the review for the short update after I did go for the full cuckold experience.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=130326.0

SJ1356

I have had some exchange of messages with Lucie and I’m booked in. Her cuck has bought her a number of new outfits/heels. If pvc/latex/wet look is your thing like it is mine we’re in for a treat.

Mike the review I referred to was Randypostmans but glad you enjoyed too. I can’t wait!

Offline Moby Dick

Let me guess....you are the cuckold  :thumbsup:

SJ1356

Hahah I don’t think he wants to reveal himself

Offline Happyjose

Hahah I don’t think he wants to reveal himself

Have you seen anybody?

Offline Kingy28

I've been to a couple of her cuckold days & they were very enjoyable. I commented on here after the first one. It's a bit different from a regular 1-1 booking but I enjoy parties so having sex & having someone watching didn't bother me at all. Variety bring the spice of life & all that jazz

Offline Dipper

No mention of cucking.

Just parties?

Offline Space Invader

You need to click on her 'availability' tab - its mentioned on there - and as others will testify -she is gorgeous and sexy as hell !

Offline Dipper

I see. Yes, lovely lady.

So you bang her as he watches? Wonder which UKP star is the mystery cuck? :lol: :unknown:

Offline Moby Dick

I see. Yes, lovely lady.

So you bang her as he watches? Wonder which UKP star is the mystery cuck? :lol: :unknown:

Obviously the OP

Offline HailWood

Obviously the OP

Possibly. Obviously, I have met him and he seems a very decent guy.  Maybe he is trying to drum up a bit more interest.  I’d probably go again because Lucie is ace fun during the cuckold play but i’m taking a bit of a break.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 09:48:20 am by MikeTheBike »

Offline gbyld87

I've never met Lucie bee even 1-on-1.  I assume she'd want to have met at least once before accepting this kind of booking.

Offline HailWood

I've never met Lucie bee even 1-on-1.  I assume she'd want to have met at least once before accepting this kind of booking.

Maybe the cuck would prefer someone who Lucie could vouch for too.

Offline gbyld87

Or perhaps part of the whole roleplay is he doesn't get a fucking say in the matter   ;)

Offline HailWood

Or perhaps part of the whole roleplay is he doesn't get a fucking say in the matter   ;)

I think if I was going to sit naked in the corner of the room watching a stranger fucking ‘my girl’, I’d want to know said stranger wasn’t a psycho  :crazy:  :D
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 05:37:23 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline gbyld87

Depends how spicy they like it I guess.  Either way I won't be applying for either role   :hi:

Offline chandlerhandler

Did anyone go to the cuckold day with Lucie?

Offline HailWood

Did anyone go to the cuckold day with Lucie?

I couldn’t make it but have seen Lucie since. Seems there was a few takers but not sure that the Cuck was in the room. Lucie says she gets right filthy when she knows that he’s listening in. I’ll probably give it another go with the Cuck in the room in the not-too-distant.

Offline chandlerhandler

Lucie says she gets right filthy when she knows that he’s listening in.

I bet she does!

Offline j122

I’ll probably give it another go with the Cuck in the room in the not-too-distant.

Her availability dates are showing its the 6th Jan