Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana May anyone had a go?  (Read 954 times)

Offline bigbird

Anyone tried this girl out External Link/Members Only

She looks ok and seemingly take's it in the tradesman's entrance?

Offline j122

Looks like she has 2 profiles on the go.

Honey-carmen
External Link/Members Only

Offline Kingy28

Same pics. One one profile she is 32, on the other one she is 30!

AlanaMay

Hi Guys.
Alana May here.. The real one :-).

Firstly, yes the tradesman's may be open lol.

In response to your posts i would like to give you an explanation...

My original profile was Honey Caramel. All was well however i did fib a little about my age. lots of girls do, sorry. I am 32..
 I invited a girl to do a duo from Nottingham. All went well it seemed until I could not get into my profile after she left. . I discovered that whilst i was busy she had changed my password.
She then changed the name to Honey Carmen and put up her phone number. After a few days the number was not showing and she appeared to not be logging in anymore.

I messaged her and rang but she did not respond. Then the number was dead. The site also has not responded.

As you can imagine im not happy .
I will ,if required, post a picture holding the current date to prove i am the girl in the Alana May profile.

I cant see what she has gained from this . She obviously thinks im prettier and have a better figure than hers.
Maybe when guys arrive to see me she tells them i have been taken ill and that she will see them..

If anyone has a solution to this I would like to hear it. Maybe I should just remove my pictures which are the same from my profile to avoid any further confusion.

Hope this clears things up xxxxx Alana xxxxxxxx