Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ISP blocked  (Read 1267 times)

Offline Kimeen

I recently changed to a new ISP - Giganet. I am now receiving the dreaded ‘blocked due to abuse’ message. I am not using a vpn. This is a new ISP but it’s a standard Uk isp, nothing unusual.

Is there anything that can be done to get it whitelisted? Or any technical thing they might be doing wrong that leads to this blacklist?

Posting now using my phone with WiFi disabled.

Thanks

Offline pantywetter

UKP is very strict with that check.  I get it at offices, hotels, public wifis etc all the time.

Think the list of VPN ip addresses needs updating. 

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I recently changed to a new ISP - Giganet. I am now receiving the dreaded ‘blocked due to abuse’ message. I am not using a vpn. This is a new ISP but it’s a standard Uk isp, nothing unusual.

Is there anything that can be done to get it whitelisted? Or any technical thing they might be doing wrong that leads to this blacklist?

Posting now using my phone with WiFi disabled.

Thanks
Might have been answered on the relative thread.   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252893.msg3586113#new

Offline Kimeen

Might have been answered on the relative thread.   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252893.msg3586113#new

Thanks davie. That thread seems to be referring to an issue with the pc program malware bytes and a recent change of the Ukpunting server. Neither applies to me as I am accessing from a phone on WiFi and the problem started when I changed isp a 3 months or so ago. I think it’s as simple as my isp not being on the whitelist but obviously I don’t know the details of the implementation - how that whitelist is maintained. I assume it’s based on some automation or a public list of Ip ranges somewhere that this new isp isn’t on.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks davie. That thread seems to be referring to an issue with the pc program malware bytes and a recent change of the Ukpunting server. Neither applies to me as I am accessing from a phone on WiFi and the problem started when I changed isp a 3 months or so ago. I think it’s as simple as my isp not being on the whitelist but obviously I don’t know the details of the implementation - how that whitelist is maintained. I assume it’s based on some automation or a public list of Ip ranges somewhere that this new isp isn’t on.
Similar thing here -
Hi there, haven't been able to log on today either on my mobile or at the office. Had a random message along the lines of "due to trolls your ISP have blocked... Etc etc. It then says something about turning off a VPN

Once I got home I could access the site. I don't use a VPN or anything.

Was it just a glitch or has anyone else had this happen?

Cheers
Dave
However instead of starting a thread that could possibly go unseen by the site's admin would it not be better if you had posted this forum issue question on the forum issue thread?

The site owner and admin obviously keep an eye on that thread as question do get answered.

Offline Head1

• Site Owner
  • Reviews: 0
We are looking into this .....again

Offline Kimeen

We are looking into this .....again
Thank you. Whatever you did has worked. I appreciate it.