Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo Owo Brenda and Love Alice - Bristol  (Read 1857 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7208967) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7209047) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline DDMC30

Spurred on by a recent positive review, and the appearance of natural tits from the photos, I went to see this pair. Good comms, immediate response, scruffy apartment in Easton, easy to access without feeling too conspicuous. 3 girls in the apartment, one of whom did not seem to be offering services. Negotiated the threesome and paid, 90 each for OWO, FK, FS half an hour. The two girls are young pretty with dark hair and lightly tanned skin, photos are very accurate. One is short with a large abdominal scar but nice jugs, the other is a bit bigger with slightly saggy naturals, both nice asses. I was more than happy with their appearances. Into the bedroom, clothes off and some lap dancing, FK, fingering, OWO from both. Good fun. Then on with the rubber and do Alice doggy while making out with the other, change position a few times on the bed, then finish in the bag doggy with Brenda. Clean up and leave, quick hug and kiss adios. All very relaxed and pleasant, they could have been slightly more enthusiastic but I left satisfied. Not sure if I would have been delighted with either one of them on their own, but as a duo it was very enjoyable (slightly pricey of course 180 for 30 mins). Was tempted by A-level but felt like I had shelled out enough already.

External Link/Members Only

Offline teem86

glad you had a good time, you mentioned a levels do you know the price?

Offline DDMC30

prob around £20 not sure

glad you had a good time, you mentioned a levels do you know the price?