Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jazzy2020 Of Bristol  (Read 1187 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5878509) (15 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline rudolph hucker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

££: 80/half hour
Where: St Phillips Marsh, Bristol
When: On and off since Summer 2020, when it was 'safe' to meet

Jazzy is a very slim South African lady and I happen to love her accent. She has a cheeky SOH, and is alays dressed immaculatey in lingerie.
All comms., were very swift and exacting. I've seen her a number of times since about June 2020, the most recent being last month.
Discrete, nondescript estate house that never seems that busy during the daytime.
I get shown to the bderoom, disrobe, and the fun starts straight away.
Jazzy is a cracking kisser and loves being fingered, RO and fucking with the emphasis slightly on submission.
Best of all, she squirts which is my favourite pastime apart from RO. Not a lot, but her orgasms are intense none the less.
She doesn't clock watch and I've often over-run by 10-15 minutes.
Jazzy likes to make my cum whilst in cow girl with me squeezing her small breasts with tuppenny erect nipples.

Return: I will, again, she's on my regular's list.
Recommended: Absolutely.

Happy Hunting,
RH.

Offline niceguy30!!

Thanks I'm seeing her in a couple of weeks. 😁

Offline Landlubber

I agree with all of this, but as I mentioned in my own review a few months back, if you don't know the area, leave enough time to find the place.  The hinterland between the A4 and the river is a maze!