Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Latina Hannah - Bristol  (Read 1919 times)

12 review(s) for Sexy Brazilian Hanna (9 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline brisdev80

First punt since lockdown and so first review as well.  Hope I’ve got the right detail but if not let me know and I can update. 

Review: Negative

Comms: Text messages on the number displayed on AW. Not the quickest or clearest replies, ended up having to call to confirm booking.  Booking was for half an hour (Weekday).

Booking: 30 mins/£80.

Service: Went in and was greeted by her behind the door and pointed to the room where I gave her money.  She disappeared to stash cash and left me to get undressed and onto bed which had a towel on it, heating seemed to be on full blast!  She came back and took clothes straight off, no attempt at building excitement.  Likes include DFK but this wasn’t provided despite me asking.  She performed OW for 2 mins then went straight to sex where she seemed completely disinterested.  5 mins of sex and she took bag off and finished me off with her hand. She left room to clean up, I got dressed and left.  I was there for only 10/15 mins. 

Looks: Good looking but not a stunner and pics could be of her but hair different and is now dark and shorter.  Age about right.

Pros: Quite good looking, age about right and clean safe venue.

Cons: Disinterested, services advertised weren’t on offer.  Felt very short changed.

Contact Info: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 07:55:59 pm by brisdev80 »

Offline joninbristol

External Link/Members Only

Conveniently "moved" to Whistable in Kent after this review went live, where there's another Brazilian, Blonde 2021 working: External Link/Members Only

:hi: