Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oliva AKA Skinny and Young incall Gloucester  (Read 1922 times)

4 review(s) for X_HOT and Sexy_X (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Roth]

vw

My first punt back after my 7 months of non-punting fun ended.  Was spur of the moment decision had just been to gym, chatting to a hot PT and realised I need a fuck so straight on to AW and Olivia was available today and close.  Dropped her a text and instant reply of when would I like?  So arranged for an hours’ time, was sent postcode and instantly knew where it was. :D  Had to wait extra 10 mins for her to be really unfortunate so say on a bench in the park and spoke to a loon until saved by a text.

Costs

£100 for the hour, £90 + £10 for CIM.

Venue

Well arrived at venue same as last visit, all OK for me, may have been redecorated since last visit, could always do with better lighting in my opinion, maybe if they had a pole in the corner with a spotlight that would really do it for me.  Offered a shower but as had come from gym not required.

The Girl

She was skinny very easy to pick up and move about the bedroom, dark haired and nice petite tits. Her photos on AW are shit. But body size is accurate. She speaks with quite a sexy but husky voice, quite a turn on really.  Wore nice black dress, matching grey undies and heels on arrival, they quickly hit the floor.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Service

Well bit of a smooch to get back in the swing, French kissing with reasonable amount of tongues not too much not too little.  On for a bit of oral, reasonable technique not deep not shallow just average then a bit of cowgirl, then oral again finishing with first pop in her mouth.  All good.

She left the room to rinse the mouth with mouthwash, followed into bathroom swigged some myself and rinsed my knob in the sink, dried with towels provided and back on bed for round 2.  More oral sex in missionary, doggy and then spoons when I decided I am not going to cum which she seemed disappointed and persevered trying.  Hots of hand interlocking and neck nuzzling on request.  Was suitably impressed with her grip squeezing my hands as requested and encouraged, had a good mark on my hands, funny how a little pain can make you feel good again, not her usual stuff but very obliging.

Summary

Good value punt except for waiting round for final text and shame she moved on 2 days later.  Got me back into the punting mojo, for a while at least until someone can tempt me away.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

Nice one. :drinks:

Very tasty :rose: and seems well price even including her extras. :thumbsup:

vw

Nice one. :drinks:

Very tasty :rose: and seems well price even including her extras. :thumbsup:

Yes good for a short notice one, and price wasn't to bad to get be back in the punting Zone.

Have 4 more in pipeline at the moment, one is waiting until i have had my fill.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 01:10:38 am by vw »

Offline Roth

Yes good for a short notice one, and price wasn't to bad to get be back in the punting Zone.

Have 4 more in pipeline at the moment, one is waiting until i have had my fill.

Then it'll be time to give her a bit of a filling. :lol: :lol:

vw

Then it'll be time to give her a bit of a filling. :lol: :lol:

Did another last night for you. 

You asked about the nails last October.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=131345.0

Agree, now do i fill her before pilates or after or both ?   :lol: :lol:

Offline Roth

Did another last night for you. 

You asked about the nails last October.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=131345.0

Agree, now do i fill her before pilates or after or both ?   :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Online PLeisure

Good choice for your return, VW - welcome back  :cool:

vw

Good choice for your return, VW - welcome back  :cool:

I see you had an imposter troll prtending to be you the other day.   :scare:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=131534.0

Have you been upsetting people while i was away ?   :lol:

Online PLeisure

I see you had an imposter troll prtending to be you the other day.   :scare:
I know - wtf !!!! Why choose me -  :rolleyes:

Quote from: virtualwaster
Have you been upsetting people while i was away ?   :lol:
Only idiot pimps that don't get the message and insist on dropping yet another review of External Link/Members Only  :timeout: