Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Loveable Lexi of Nottingham  (Read 865 times)

Offline mrfishyfoo

This lass popped up on my monitoring the other day showing as being out of Chesterfield.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

She's now showing as being in Nottingham.

Fuck me she looks like she's well worth a visit BUT there's just something about her that's familiar but I can't put my finger on it. Any ideas chaps ??

GolfNut

This lass popped up on my monitoring the other day showing as being out of Chesterfield.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

She's now showing as being in Nottingham.

Fuck me she looks like she's well worth a visit BUT there's just something about her that's familiar but I can't put my finger on it. Any ideas chaps ??

She's familiar cos she was SexyStunner who supposedly worked with Chloe F, LucieBee and RileyLee

The tattoos match on both profiles.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Curious why she has a new profile?? That's always a bit of a red flag for me so tread carefully FF.

Offline mrfishyfoo

She's familiar cos she was SexyStunner who supposedly worked with Chloe F, LucieBee and RileyLee

The tattoos match on both profiles.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Curious why she has a new profile?? That's always a bit of a red flag for me so tread carefully FF.

Well well I thought I had seen her before.

Not sure what to think now as that neg ain't very good is it on her old profile is it.  :dash: :dash:

Still fancy a go though.

We will see.

TheNewSeeker

Her last log in on the older profile was the 5-Sep. Given the similarities of the two i.e. she's not aiming at different markets with each profile, she's locked herself out of her old one. Maybe?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Her last log in on the older profile was the 5-Sep. Given the similarities of the two i.e. she's not aiming at different markets with each profile, she's locked herself out of her old one. Maybe?

That makes sense. I will ask her.

Offline mrfishyfoo

..........she's locked herself out of her old one. Maybe?

That's what she has just told me.

Reckon I'll be podging this one if we can get our timings sorted.

TheNewSeeker

That's what she has just told me.

Lol. Easily done. Particularly at my age. I have to write them all down, but they're all in an encrypted document. Just hope I never forget my encryption password!!!

Offline newinnotts83

It seemed noone on here had seen her on her old profile, had aw feedback from recognised punters who had seen well reviewed girls though. I hadn't had any response from her via e-mail at all. Had some good pics on her pg.