Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo Blonde Babe Tottenham hale station  (Read 3912 times)

29 review(s) for Cleo Blonde Babe (26 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Momo7

External Link/Members Only

Booked via txt message straight forward without problems. Paid £80 for hour.

Location  not far from Tottenham hale station, next to BP petrol station.

Looks  What you see in the pictures is what you get.

Service   OWO, protected sex and good massage.  plenty of eye contact during OWO. Her pussy is bucket barely felt anything and very passive during CG.

I feel this one more neutral would I return? Maybe as plan B or C only for the OWO felt good with her duck lips around my cock.

Offline hardhans75

yesterday on her profile she posted her retirement and shes gone.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

yesterday on her profile she posted her retirement and shes gone.

Bizarre that a W.G. who should choose to spend her money to transfer her appearance to look like a Whore should then give the game up  :lol: Her cock sucking skills are going to be missed around Tottenham  ;)

Online tantraman

Retirement? :scare: Oh, say it isn't so!

You are right, Azucar, "Her cock sucking skills are going to be missed around Tottenham". Cleo Blonde Babe was amongst my first WGs, and also one of the very few to whom I returned for more. As you yourself had calculated, may she did eventually reach that "kilometre of cock" milestone, and so decided to hang up her boots (and stripper heels).

Ah well, easy cum, easy go.

:(

Offline Alitis

One of the girls I regret not seeing.

As you yourself had calculated, maybe  she did eventually reach that "kilometre of cock" milestone, and so decided to hang up her boots (and stripper heels) !
:(

+1  :hi: :lol:

Offline Germany

Does she still rejecting seeing black men? I recalling to see it on her profile...

Please Chloe, don't go for retirement, my eyes desiring to see your perfect slutty lips sucking my dig. She's on my list for ages! :cry:

Now when she's limited edition I'm going to see her!  :timeout: :lol: :lol: :D

Offline Brazilian Martian

Does she still rejecting seeing black men? I recalling to see it on her profile...

Please Chloe, don't go for retirement, my eyes desiring to see your perfect slutty lips sucking my dig. She's on my list for ages! :cry:

Now when she's limited edition I'm going to see her!  :timeout: :lol: :lol: :D

Why do you care your not black  :unknown:

Online franko210

That’s really surprised me she retired,cause i ve seen her last Tuesday and she didn’t say a word about that,anyway she gonna be missed around tottenham for her service.

Offline Germany

Why do you care your not black  :unknown:
Yes that's fair point BM. I found it a bit out of this universe, tbh. "I'm not seeing black men because I have been robbed (?) wtf, and Asian can't robbed you or what...
Anyway, let's turn the page :drinks:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 03:11:58 pm by Germany »

Offline Rick2468

I saw Cleo three times. Loved her blowjobs and slutty look. Great value too. I'm saving the photos on this thread for the memories

Offline Sinz

That’s really surprised me she retired,cause i ve seen her last Tuesday and she didn’t say a word about that,anyway she gonna be missed around tottenham for her service.

You on the other hand, will not be missed for all the Leeching you have done over the past 3 years.

Offline Bassman

Didn’t like the warts/moles all over her back. Otherwise a good punt at the price.

I reckon she’ll be back. She has many money making years left in her. May as well make the most of it lol.

brolin_76

Profile is up there. how come she retires? :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Naughty_man

This is just an assumption. Her mum was seriously ill late last year/early this year. Hence why she was a lot of breaks. Im guessing she passed away and now cleo feels the need of retirment.

Online webpunter

When the profile goes for good then maybe retirement.  When 'set to distribute content only' a comeback could be on the cards.  Especially if private gallery to generate income.  Not the case with CB.  However some AW burds move the pics across to PG to achieve the same

Most of em do more comebacks than StatusQuo  :lol:      Loads of reasons:  BF doesn't work out / they get used to flexible working hours + £££ & miss this

Offline Bassman

When the profile goes for good then maybe retirement.  When 'set to distribute content only' a comeback could be on the cards.  Especially if private gallery to generate income.  Not the case with CB.  However some AW burds move the pics across to PG to achieve the same

Most of em do more comebacks than StatusQuo  :lol:      Loads of reasons:  BF doesn't work out / they get used to flexible working hours + £££ & miss this

Maybe she’ll sell her profile on to another WG. That’s the only other reason I can think of it being up still. Other than her uncertainty about her retirement.

popstyle

Who would pay for PG though, it was all about that great service we will all miss :(

Offline Sinz

Who would pay for PG though, it was all about that great service we will all miss :(

Sure leeching popsicle, you sure won't be missed.

We all missed your reviews of her great service too  :dash: Are there any other great S.P.s out there that you don't review either ?  :thumbsdown:

Offline paulitor23

Would be surprised if she came back, she mentioned her plan to retire a few months ago and regulars will have noticed that she was spending more time in Hungary than London since the end of last year.

Kudos to her for not doing one of those "I'm going to retire soon" profile updates a few weeks in advance to pull in the bookings, like a store that's always CLOSING SOON! (anyone remember Cromwell's Madhouse?)

Kudos to her for not doing one of those "I'm going to retire soon" profile updates a few weeks in advance to pull in the bookings, like a store that's always CLOSING SOON! (anyone remember Cromwell's Madhouse?)
+1  :hi: Agree  :thumbsup:
Having been one to post coarse comments about her in the past  i think it's only fair to say i agree until later in the year when she comes out of retirement  :lol:

popstyle

:D
We all missed your reviews of her great service too  :dash: Are there any other great S.P.s out there that you don't review either ?  :thumbsdown:
:D :D :D

Online webpunter

There'll be punters who will pay for PG
Who like you, want to remember 'great service' received in the past
Call it a trip down mammary lane

From the burds perspective an occasional PG purchase will help cover the Awank fees

Just in case you didn't know you can also do catch-up reviews
So this should allow you to avail us of 'great service' received
This is what UKP is all about
Can't wait for a raft of reviews - i'm getting all tingly with the excitement & anticipation  :lol:

popstyle

There'll be punters who will pay for PG
Who like you, want to remember 'great service' received in the past
Call it a trip down mammary lane

From the burds perspective an occasional PG purchase will help cover the Awank fees

Just in case you didn't know you can also do catch-up reviews
So this should allow you to avail us of 'great service' received
This is what UKP is all about
Can't wait for a raft of reviews - i'm getting all tingly with the excitement & anticipation  :lol:
:unknown:  :unknown:

Offline Sinz

What else you could type?

That's about it, Admin has cast him to the void.

M9846

Would be surprised if she came back, she mentioned her plan to retire a few months ago and regulars will have noticed that she was spending more time in Hungary than London since the end of last year.

Damn Been a few months still not back

Offline Sinz

Damn Been a few months still not back

Damn you have been on UKP for one year and nothing valuable to contribute.

M9846

Damn you have been on UKP for one year and nothing valuable to contribute.
Damn mate, wtf has it got to do with you

Offline The_Don

Perhaps you should look up the definition of the word

mate

If every member had that attitude, there be no reviews or sharing of information on UKP.

Offline East London boy

She sucked me off a few times when she was in West Ham was a good cock sucker 👍

Offline Sinz

Damn twat, it's got nothing to do with me, but everything to do with UKP.

M9846

Damn twat, it's got nothing to do with me, but everything to do with UKP.
Well fuck you and everyone else

Offline Beamer

Well fuck you and everyone else

3 posts in a year.....massive contribution NOT.

ITS CALLED LEECHING!

Offline Bummer

Banned reason: Non contributing troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline houseboot

3 posts in a year.....massive contribution NOT.

ITS CALLED LEECHING!

"Quote from: Admin on July 07, 2018, 04:12:20 pm

Look at this post history, this "Beamer" seems to have lost his mind:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=161031

Just seen this thread.
Admin ..if I have caused you problems then I unreservedly apologise."

It looks like he's lost it again.

Offline Brazilian Martian

"Quote from: Admin on July 07, 2018, 04:12:20 pm

Look at this post history, this "Beamer" seems to have lost his mind:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=161031

Just seen this thread.
Admin ..if I have caused you problems then I unreservedly apologise."

It looks like he's lost it again.

So what do you think linking his post history to a random review accomplishes, he is telling the truth the guy was a troll and got banned so not sure why your digging him out :unknown:

Offline Sinz

So what do you think linking his post history to a random review accomplishes, he is telling the truth the guy was a troll and got banned so not sure why your digging him out :unknown:

+1

It was also regarding an unrelated issue when there was an infestation of trolls posting on UKP.