Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Abby Adultwork Newcastle upon tyne  (Read 928 times)

8 review(s) for English Abby (0 positive, 0 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

gregskydiver68

External Link/Members Only

I booked 15 min with English Abby early afternoon mid week last week, I called and she was extremely rude when giving me directions information etc. Should have known it was going to be a poor punt then but she was by the station and so was I so off I go....

She answered the door and I thought I had the wrong apartment as she was very unkept had a dirty t-shirt unflattering thong that made her flat ass even flatter and looked nothing like the picture on her profile. She is a larger girl a size 12-14 and not 19 years of age as stated she is at least 25.

I went back to the room she collected the money and left me waiting ages. Now to the main event she took her clothes off to reveal very out of shape young lady lots of cellulitite which I'm not into. She moved onto the most unenthusiastic blow job I ever had, when I asked her to suck it she simply said I am I thought she can't get worse had her her on top and it was non existent feeling very loose and a ugly puffy vagina. After a min of her looking miserable I asked her to change position she said no, that's when she stopped said this isn't working and left me in the room. Came back as I was leaving and literally barely spoke a word. In 10 years haven't ever had a punt this bad never even wrote a review but this one is a scammer guys beware doesn't offer any services and a friend seen her and had the exact same experience.

Offline Kev3773

I booked 15 min with English Abby early afternoon mid week last week, I called and she was extremely rude when giving me directions information etc. Should have known it was going to be a poor punt then but she was by the station and so was I so off I go....

She answered the door and I thought I had the wrong apartment as she was very unkept had a dirty t-shirt unflattering thong that made her flat ass even flatter and looked nothing like the picture on her profile. She is a larger girl a size 12-14 and not 19 years of age as stated she is at least 25.

I went back to the room she collected the money and left me waiting ages. Now to the main event she took her clothes off to reveal very out of shape young lady lots of cellulitite which I'm not into. She moved onto the most unenthusiastic blow job I ever had, when I asked her to suck it she simply said I am I thought she can't get worse had her her on top and it was non existent feeling very loose and a ugly puffy vagina. After a min of her looking miserable I asked her to change position she said no, that's when she stopped said this isn't working and left me in the room. Came back as I was leaving and literally barely spoke a word. In 10 years haven't ever had a punt this bad never even wrote a review but this one is a scammer guys beware doesn't offer any services and a friend seen her and had the exact same experience.

Why would you see her if your 'friend' had an awful time ? and if you saw her first why did you let your 'friend' go see her  :unknown:

gregskydiver68

I should have gotten his advice before hand  :dash:

gregskydiver68

Edit: she also had 2 large tattoos  one on each shin henna style and a large one on her upper back which really put me me off

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Kev3773

Why are you quoting your own post.   :unknown:

He's added an edit re tattoos, just he's deleted last quotation

Offline Fragilehand

Hope I'm as I'm wrong but the way it's written something doesn't feel right.. I imagine I'm going to see your pic in the chronicle arms folded looking sad demanding your money back ? Look on the bright side she left you waiting around so much at least it seems you over ran your 15min

Offline thekidah01

Karma really, if you or you friend did a review of her then at least one of you would have saved your money.  :unknown: