Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs with good tits...  (Read 1568 times)

livedangerous

I'm a bit fed up of being disappointed with WG with floppy tits...  Now I know everyone has their personal preferences, but maybe it's worth starting a thread for recommending WGs based on their tits?  (Cue someone posting the topic that covers this ;)
But seriously, anyone been really impressed by a pair recently? I'm not talking about massive globes with nipples staring at the floor, or fake bolt ons... It's not about size - I just want a girl with a good pair of firm, natural tits.  B cup, C, cup, D... whatever.  just nothing floppy or saggy...

Last girl I saw who had a really impressive pair was last year, a Romanian based in a Tuffnell park (Archway Rd). 
Any recommendations appreciated. Cheers.

imtheman

##MIA## has lovely B/C cup natural ones that look like they will stay perky forever!

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 10:37:19 pm by imtheman »

Offline agcnospam

« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 10:59:20 pm by agcnospam »

Offline aanimator

Offline agcnospam

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Perfect set of breasts in my opinion, great price too

Her body looks great (tits do indeed look pretty close to perfection), been on my HL for ages but the distance always feels a bit too much. I did meet her flatmate (I think it is) Annabelle a year or two back and she was lovely but average service - maybe I'll head back for a 3sum!

livedangerous

Thanks fellas, there's a few good leads here - booked penelope... will report back.

Offline jayche988

Thanks fellas, there's a few good leads here - booked penelope... will report back.

Hi mate, I tried getting in touch with Penelope via email but have not received a reply. Did you do it through the AW messaging system? Thanks! Hoping to book and report back too.

Offline MrMagik

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Perfect set of breasts in my opinion, great price too

Saw her a few years ago when she first started. Amazing natural tits and body, super tight pussy, but incredibly average service.

Offline webpunter

Put 'busty' in the search tab.  Centre it on a postcode with proximity.  Or do an area search.  179 in London / 74 in the south east / 705 nationwide.  Happy hunting

livedangerous

thanks, it's not that I'm looking for 'busty' as that generally means a lot of floppy oversized funbags with nipples staring at the floor.  I was asking for personal recommendations of girls with firm, natural tits - and there are a few helpful tips already. cheers all

livedangerous

Hi mate, I tried getting in touch with Penelope via email but have not received a reply. Did you do it through the AW messaging system? Thanks! Hoping to book and report back too.
Yes, through aw. She responded quite quickly.
will report back on the meet after