Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alhamdilulla it didn't happen, Inshaallah next time  (Read 2513 times)

Sunil_N

External Link/Members Only , always wanted to fuck an Arabic girl and I have been trying to book Aisha for a while , but never got a convenient time an finally got booking for today. Reached the place after a 20 minute walk from Sloane Square, Voluptuous beautiful Babe, I ask for services and she says "you have just arrived take your shoes and jacket off" , I didn't get it initially , but I oblige and she took the jacket to another room and came back and together we went to her room. She has a very pretty face and a nice big ass. She is curvy very proportionate hot babe. Once in room she orders me to sit , room is quite small, curtains are only 70% down , there are lots of other flats, at a distance but in a well lit room it isn't very comfortable. I again ask for service and same response and she asks me whether I want wine. I asks for water and I waited for around 5,6 minutes and she turns up with water. I got the vibe , she is definitely a time waster , I could imagine she saying 'No' to any request and taking the lead and do everything her way.I wanted to leave and asked for services, she said she does owo, I ask for anal as an excuse to walk, she said she don't do and  I said I want to leave , then she ordered 'ok stay in room and closed the room and I could hear she talking to somebody. I was expecting a Sergei to turn up and was really scared. It again took 5,6 minutes for her to open the door and I left . I texted agency to let them know why I walked.

I wish somebody had seen her earlier and reviewed. Man she is gorgeous , if I was in my 20's I would have stayed. She looks like a dream girl and a girls like her would be seen as a goddess in my part of the world.I dont know how her boobs or body would be once clothes are off. But she looks very good from outside. I wish she was a little friendly.

peter2017

She s Hungarian not Arab
She used to work in Chelsea Cloisters near South Ken  :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sunil_N

She s Hungarian not Arab
She used to work in Chelsea Cloisters near South Ken  :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Website says  Arabic/Hungarian mix, have you seen her?

peter2017

Website says  Arabic/Hungarian mix, have you seen her?

yes long time ago....
She used to charge £120/h and £80/half hour
She doesn't do anal and no DFK and no CIM, the rest is ok

Offline claretandblue

What's with all the Alhamdulillah inshallah nonsense?

Sunil_N

yes long time ago....
She used to charge £120/h and £80/half hour
She doesn't do anal and no DFK and no CIM, the rest is ok

How was her services?,her body and arse , was my intuition right?  :rolleyes:

peter2017

What's with all the Alhamdulillah inshallah nonsense?

He is a Saudi chap...loaded $$$$$$$$$

Offline Honolulu

Op was trying to get rise from muslim members of the forum.

peter2017

How was her services?,her body and arse , was my intuition right?  :rolleyes:
On average good service but not the best
She has a Kardishan booty...a big nice ass to explore but she wont let you finger her ass :)

Sunil_N

On average good service but not the best
She has a Kardishan booty...a big nice ass to explore but she wont let you finger her ass :)
I could see that big booty , and I like big booties , but still didn't stay , such was her attitude.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Op was trying to get rise from muslim members of the forum.

Pay him no attention you have to remember this guy said once that he was happy to visit a prossie that Messi and Neymar jr may of seen. He also white knighted her at every opportunity.

So his silly subject heading just shows people how silly he really is

Sunil_N

Pay him no attention you have to remember this guy said once that he was happy to visit a prossie that Messi and Neymar jr may of seen. He also white knighted her at every opportunity.

So his silly subject heading just shows people how silly he really is

Hamdullah is the opposite of Insha'Allah. You say Insha'Allah before something happens and Hamdullah after it happens. Hamdullah means "Thank God" and you use it to thank God for something good that has already happened.Inshallah means 'By will of god'. Simple arabic.

'Thank god it didn't happen, by will of god next time(I will fuck) '

Offline Honolulu

Op - im sure you were creating an atmosphere of trolling.

Well done, you got some attention.

holland

Hamdullah is the opposite of Insha'Allah. You say Insha'Allah before something happens and Hamdullah after it happens. Hamdullah means "Thank God" and you use it to thank God for something good that has already happened.Inshallah means 'By will of god'. Simple arabic.

'Thank god it didn't happen, by will of god next time(I will fuck) '

So if you have a good punt is because of God.
If you don't as well ? :sarcastic:
I would leave God out of Ukpunting if you don't mind.  :dash:

Sunil_N

So if you have a good punt is because of God.
If you don't as well ? :sarcastic:
I would leave God out of Ukpunting if you don't mind.  :dash:

Yes , I attribute everything to god , good and bad. I pray to god for a good punt before I leave and swear at him if he gave me a bad punt and also thank him if it is good.

peter2017

I could see that big booty , and I like big booties , but still didn't stay , such was her attitude.
I can give you a proper review if you foot the bill :)

Sunil_N

I can give you a proper review if you foot the bill :)

Sure, go ahead.

Offline delta69

Didnt think this girl was still around, i reviewed her here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=115724.msg1335109#msg1335109

Old profile: External Link/Members Only
cheers for the review  :thumbsup:
smelly pussy and no dfk and a inflated price   :thumbsdown:

Sunil_N

Didnt think this girl was still around, i reviewed her here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=115724.msg1335109#msg1335109

Old profile: External Link/Members Only

Thank you so much man , saved my money. She is gorgeous though. But she isn't 5'4 , she was   around 5'8 , don't remember whether she was wearing heels or so.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 12:10:58 am by Sunil_N »

Offline jonty1

Thank you so much man , saved my money. She is gorgeous though. But she isn't 5'4 , she was   around 5'8 , don't remember whether she was wearing heels or so.
She would have had heels on, shes defo around 5'4 without. Yeah its a shame, she is very sexy, great ass and has a sexy fuck face but shitty attitude and bad hygiene.

Offline Daveking

Saw this girl back when she was working in kensington in a well known hotel already mentioned. She gave me one of the best service and i think she has to have a liking for you to receive such services. I paid for 30 minutes but stayed for an hour, she also let me record the session and gave me her personal number.

Offline jonty1

Saw this girl back when she was working in kensington in a well known hotel already mentioned. She gave me one of the best service and i think she has to have a liking for you to receive such services. I paid for 30 minutes but stayed for an hour, she also let me record the session and gave me her personal number.

Well you were luckier than I then, but still whether she likes me or not, there's no excuse for bad hygiene or the attitude especially when im paying her.

Offline punk

Sounds like a load of bollocks. :sarcastic:

SaneOnes

If a prossie needs to "like" you to provide an effortless service, then she is a cunt and is in the wrong business. There are a few of those types who get away with that kind of attitude because some punters are foolish enough to pay them their rates just because they look "hot".

Offline The_Don

Sunil_N

She used to charge £80 P/H and £60 for 30 mins, when I punted and reviewed this W/G under a different profile:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69673.msg883500#msg883500

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=115724.msg1345418#msg1345418

80 per hour or even 120 I would have stayed for that ass , she seems very busy , probably tired and wants to waste time as much as possible. After going through the album , I think I didn't miss much  :D

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 09:42:24 pm by Sunil_N »

hsn23

Yes , I attribute everything to god , good and bad. I pray to god for a good punt before I leave and swear at him if he gave me a bad punt and also thank him if it is good.

sounds like you treat God a bit like a Dog with all that positive reinforcement bullshit  :lol: