Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any massage parlours with trustworthy profiles?  (Read 416 times)

Offline Charliehutton

I know that profiles are there to sell, so I expect a bit of artistic licence in terms of a girl's age, and that her photo's may be a few years old, or have been airbrushed a bit. But I expect the profile to be reasonably representative. If she looks 35 and has filled out a bit from the 28 year old beauty advertised, then fair enough.

But it seems to me that they're getting ever more shameless. I've had a number of recent punts where even if the photo's were of them once, they'd all spent most of the intervening years eating. It's bad business, as much as anything, because I shan't be visiting any of those establishments again.

So I just wanted to ask; are there any parlours in your region which can be trusted to post reasonably accurate profiles, as opposed to ones that are more or less fraudulent?

Online mr.bluesky

Hard to say , gumtree ads don't allow the publishing of the girl's photo's and viva street ads have a tendency to post fake photo's. I guess it's just a case of turn up and see for yourself. If you don't like what you see walk away.  :unknown:

BigBoi1955

I know a lot of massage parlours and very very few of them publish photos of the girls that work there and those that do tend to use real photos. Virtually no Thai or Chinese Massage parlours publish road with photos.