Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I want a blow job!  (Read 2298 times)

Professor4

All I want is a blow job. Preferably covered so as not to catch anything. Middle aged and never had a bj as wife is unwilling to oblige. Will basically any girl provide that in a 15 minute booking or do I still have the problem of finding a good provider. Surely even a Romanian will provide a decent bj if that's all I want?

Offline Corus Boy

Offline Aj280

Very easy to find. Just contact any girl you find of interest and state what you said here. Very few girls would decline unless they're busy.

Offline Corus Boy

Also a good use of AW Reverse Bids.

Offline cueball

All I want is a blow job. Preferably covered so as not to catch anything. Middle aged and never had a bj as wife is unwilling to oblige. Will basically any girl provide that in a 15 minute booking or do I still have the problem of finding a good provider. Surely even a Romanian will provide a decent bj if that's all I want?

You'll be wanting me to find you a suitable candidate for oral romance will you professor?... I presume?

Offline Marmalade

I'm a 55year old looking for my first punt. Is it best to go for an apartment or hotel? Was going to see a girl last week but when she was in a hotel it put me off. In your experience is there much difference with regards to discretion, security etc. Will hotel staff question you etc?

So are you going to actually visit a prostitute? Or have you done so yet? Why not tell us about it? There's such a thing as taking the plunge ...

Offline BP96

Many posts in the SE section, talks about having a 200/month budget but never had a BJ? Something fishy here!

Professor4

I have only met one girl so far. A couple of years ago and not a good punt. Before I found this site and I guess I'm being a bit over careful at present.

Offline Simon133

overdone

You should get a 15 min for £40 - Rommie's love doing oral with anyway so you don't need to worry about the girl swop.

YidArmy

Did the wife give you blow-jobs before you married her?

If she's stopped sucking cock post-wedding, that is an utterly cuntish thing to do.

Offline Moresomes

You'll be wanting me to find you a suitable candidate for oral romance will you professor?... I presume?

No, Please no !!!!! :scare: :scare:

Offline cueball

All I want is a blow job.

Well my highly educated friend, I've found you just the one.

Even this little cock worshippers name is right up your street.

I'm guessing with a name like hers, oral romance is more than just a slip of the tongue.

Enjoy prof and report back with your thesis and her grades...
 External Link/Members Only

Offline Goldfinch

I'm guessing with a name like hers, oral romance is more than just a slip of the tongue.

:sarcastic:

"Cock whore with the best mouth in Manchester,who's cum hungry

Please feed me yours"  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline PatMacGroin

:lol: :lol: :lol: You really know how to pick 'em!

Offline notcalledchris

You sir are an evil genius.

Offline Boinky

It's the sparing use of high-quality tattoos that just give her that little edge of class.

Offline Sedition

Jesus....
I thought this woman only existed in the mind of the creator of Viz comics

Offline Hungarian Lover

Did the wife give you blow-jobs before you married her?

If she's stopped sucking cock post-wedding, that is an utterly cuntish thing to do.
Speaking from experience and speaking to others quite a common experience. one of the reasons I like punting. :thumbsdown:

Offline shagmore

I have only met one girl so far. A couple of years ago and not a good punt. Before I found this site and I guess I'm being a bit over careful at present.

That is putting it mildly.

:dash:

Offline joe diddley

"Q. Will i smoke while im being fucked    
A. Simple answer YES I love it "

I see too that she offers anal but not, sadly for you, if you have a PhD.