Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Abby - adultwork - Newcastle  (Read 893 times)

8 review(s) for English Abby (0 positive, 0 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline UN_Dr

External Link/Members Only

Sorry for the delay in posting the review gents but been manic with work. Went to see Abby after none of the other girls I fancied seeing were working or available. Wish I hadn’t now.

Communication

All done via adultwork email. Abby was prompt with her replies and no problems here. All good so far. Booked a half hour incalculable for £60.

Usual rented apartment in a well known block on the Newcastle quayside. I walked there from my hotel but there seems to be plenty of parking around.

Looks

This is where things started to go down hill. Unfortunalty Abby is no way a size 8. If I had to guess more a 12. She is really short (which I like) and facially not bad looking but her pics are very flattering. 

The meeting

Abby was friendly enough. Once the paperwork was sorted out Abby came back with a drink and we went through the usual does and fonts (no anal, facials). We started kissing but it wasn’t the most passionate  with some fondling before removing clothes. I suggested Abby goes down on my but she wasn’t the most entusiastic and I could tell it was going to be one of those meetings. Abby was pushing to move onto sex and I was already thinking about how quickly this would last. So on with the condom and Abby climbed on cow girl. We tried a few different positions before a came with Abby standing bent over hands on the wall (although with the hight difference she wasn’t the most accommodating in this position). A quick clean up and chat and I was out in about 20min.

Thoughts

Abby seems a nice enough Scottish girl and maybe it was just that we didn’t click but she just doesn’t seem to be interested in the job and just wants the money. My first punt back in the region since Jessica Rabbit left and we got on like a house on fire both personally and sexually so it was a big let down.
Definitely won’t be returning.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review. Pleased she's too young for me as that doesn't sound good at all.
Looks like she only wants 30 min bookings the way she's got her prices structured.

Offline Mixedracegeordie

Having seen her previously she is noce - defo not english but scottish- reckon she's a 10 but like op said she' can be abit 'cold' in the bedroom and very quiet. Saw once wouldnt be tempted to see again tbh

Offline Shearer1955

Shame the punt was poor as the pictures suggest a decent prospect but enthusiasm is a pre-requisite for both to enjoy a meet
Not the cheapest either so I'm afraid poor reviews and the pricing structure won't help her  :thumbsdown:

Online Kev3773

Thanks for the review, piss poor performance by her it would appear. I'll be staying well clear  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review U-D.  :drinks:   

Even tho you had a shite punt, which I'm sorry to hear about, its good for other to know about her performance.  :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac