Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Earth Spa - Middlesbrough  (Read 1186 times)

Offline RedAdair

Hi Lads, first review so be gentle.

External Link/Members Only

Meet was pre-lockdown, November time. Been here previously and it was hit and miss massage wise. £40 for an hours massage.

Comms - Very good. Text to ask if they had an hour available around midday and got a reply straightaway

Location - Premises is located in Middlesborough opposite Sainsburys. Very open with a busy road outside, best to time the traffic lights so that the traffic isn't at a standstill outside if you want to be discreet.

So I get in the shop and greeted by a chinese girl, I'd say early 30s, quite a good body dressed in leggings and top. She shows me into the room and leaves while I strip and lie face down - no tokens exchanged at this point. She comes back in, her English very limited so no general chat. Started the massage and to be honest, it was terrible. No real purpose or flow to it, introduced some hot stones but she didn't really know what she was doing with them (Not a patch on Chi). Lots of attention to the thighs and arsecheeks though, but only the occassional CC and touch of the ballsack. This continued for about 10-15 mins before she paused and suddenly got on the table and I could feel that the leggings had come off. Rubbing herself against my thighs, I reached back and started to feel her through her knickers and she didn't object. This went on for another 10 mins before she asked me to flip. HR or B2B was offered, wanting £40 for B2B. I got her down to £30. Off she stripped, good body, lovely B size tits, big nipples and hairy pussy.

She put oil all over me, and climbed on top. Very good B2B and I was rock hard by this point. Right in the middle she suddenly got off, came back with a condom and put it on me. Got back on board and put by cock between her legs then clamped her legs shut, my cock between her pussy lips. She then proceeded to use my cock to make herself cum which was fantastic, making some great noises in my ear. I though FS might be on the cards, but she refused, instead giving a great unhurried HJ which had me spurting all over. A good clean up, then a little more massage and time was up.

Overall, giving it a positive for the B2B, but if you want a good massage, I'd go somewhere else.

Offline catweazle

Perfectly fine for a first review. Thanks.

Offline TimeBandit

Good review, I've been to this place a few times. It's a bit hit and miss as you say, but I've had some good punts there.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 11:27:36 am by TimeBandit »
Banned reason: Previously banned - Trinculo
Banned by: daviemac