Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thais wellness massage - Elephant & Castle  (Read 875 times)

Online Christobal

I have beenseeing Thais in her salon on Walworth Road for three times over the past 3 month, whilst enjoying the tantric offer, she is not removing any clothes and there is no touching appreciated. I am clearly a few years too late.
External Link/Members Only

Online sparkus

I have beenseeing Thais in her salon on Walworth Road for three times over the past 3 month, whilst enjoying the tantric offer, she is not removing any clothes and there is no touching appreciated. I am clearly a few years too late.

So it's just a clothed wank with no touching allowed now? From her reviews it seemed to be going this way.

Some blokes are fine with that so there's no incentive for her to offer more in terms of customer base.

Online Waterhouse

This doesn’t really qualify as a review - you need to provide more info… looks, build, how much, how long, venue.

If you add the detail below, it can be added to your original post.

Thanks.

Offline GingerBoy11

This doesn’t really qualify as a review - you need to provide more info… looks, build, how much, how long, venue.

If you add the detail below, it can be added to your original post.

Thanks.

lol

Offline GingerBoy11

So it's just a clothed wank with no touching allowed now? From her reviews it seemed to be going this way.

Some blokes are fine with that so there's no incentive for her to offer more in terms of customer base.

It depends on the price point I suppose. . .but not for me given the amount of options available in London

Online Jonestown

There is nothing about the advert that would lead you to think that there was anything else on offer.

Offline SantanaCarlos

she is not removing any clothes and there is no touching appreciated. I am clearly a few years too late.

Nah geez, the whore still game. She's just picky at the minute I reckon. Probs give you a go next time.

If you got a bit of luck about ya, she might hoist one leg up the table - for a decent round of standing back scuttling.

Also, If you can justify licking prostitute pussy she’ll feed you it.

Keep the noise down mind when you get your turn on her minge, her mate next door might be on the prowl. Super thin walls

:hi:

« Last Edit: August 28, 2023, 11:48:06 pm by SantanaCarlos »