Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 3some  (Read 818 times)

Dan 33

Hi all

A friend of mine really wants two girls as never done it before so I thought I'd ask you lovely people if there's any recommendations.
Looking for two girls that will fuck his brains out and also get it on with each other , no pretend stuff.
He's willing to pay good money, any were in London   :thumbsup:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Welcome back from your 2 year hibernation! Is your friend too shy to come on here and ask for himself?
Loads of duo reviews on here if you/your friend can be bothered to do the groundwork. Check out the reviews from the likes of hendrix and hugeboobslover to explore the possibilities.

Dan 33

Thanks for the reply I didn't realise it had been that long. This honestly is for a mate, he's never really punted before so asked me to help him find what hes looking for. I'll have a look for some reviews but any recommendations would be great as I really want him to get his moneys worth

TheLodger

Thanks for the reply I didn't realise it had been that long. This honestly is for a mate, he's never really punted before so asked me to help him find what hes looking for. I'll have a look for some reviews but any recommendations would be great as I really want him to get his moneys worth

Just putting this out there.. but if this is really for a mate, how are you going to book this meet? Anyone off AW is likely to want to see feedback before going to the trouble to sort out a FFM, if he has none and when you try to book you say 'this is for a mate' most prossies will ignore the mail as from a time waster or fantasist.
 Trying not to be negative here,  but your mate needs to grow a pair and sort this out for himself. If he can't how do you think he will cope with going through the
process of booking and going through with it? I'd be careful of booking as if for myself but letting him take the booking - could lead to all sorts of drama.

Offline nigel4498

Me, myself and I.
Best threesome ever and it didn’t cost me a penny  :D

Dan 33

Just putting this out there.. but if this is really for a mate, how are you going to book this meet? Anyone off AW is likely to want to see feedback before going to the trouble to sort out a FFM, if he has none and when you try to book you say 'this is for a mate' most prossies will ignore the mail as from a time waster or fantasist.
 Trying not to be negative here,  but your mate needs to grow a pair and sort this out for himself. If he can't how do you think he will cope with going through the
process of booking and going through with it? I'd be careful of booking as if for myself but letting him take the booking - could lead to all sorts of drama.
I'm not going to book it for him just point him in the right direction. I've done this enough to no what's what just was looking for some recomendations from anyone that had a good experience lately. 

Offline Fuzzyduck

I'm not going to book it for him just point him in the right direction. I've done this enough to no what's what just was looking for some recomendations from anyone that had a good experience lately.

If I'm honest, unless you give some indication of what kinds of girl your mate likes and what he likes doing, you're just wasting people's time here. Does he want 2 black girls who will fuck him up the arse with strap ons? Or does he want 2 BBWs who will smother him?

TheLodger

I do hope you know whats what Dan.
 We all do things differently, but I wouldn't let my best lifelong friend know I punt, a friend is a friend until you fall out, then all sorts of shit can hit the fan.
Even if I did I wouldn't get involved in his punting or him in mine, it could work out fine for both of you, but if it doesn't the fall out can be messy.
 Good luck.